"This is gonna be fun," Megan said.

Tyler and Megan started discussing what Alec would have to do whilst he was just shaking his head in disapprovement, but laughing too.

"So that's final?" Megan asked and Tyler nodded mischeviously.

"What is it going to be this time?" Alec asked but Tyler told him to wait and find out. Now that he knew where to go, he started driving and ten minutes later we had reached... Tesco? What the hell?

Before I could say anything everyone opened their doors so I hurriedly got out and shot towards Tyler.

"Why are we at Tesco? A supermarket? You're so weird!"

"Baby girl, you ask too many questions. Just shut up," he said, shoving me out of the way. I followed him towards the front of the car, leaning against the bonnet. Tyler and Megan told Alec what to do and Redhead was excitedly jumping up and down.

I watched closely as Alec removed his jacket...

Then his shirt...

Then his jeans...

Then his shoes and socks...

Then nothing. Thank God for that. The only item still remaining on his body were his boxers and I was praying he would keep them on, which he did. He gave his friends a deathly stare and started walking towards the entrance of the supermarket, getting a shopping basket before actually entering.

Curiously, I walked towards Tyler and nudged him. "What are you making him do?"

"You'll see," he laughed. We all walked closer and kept our eyes on Alec. He was now inside and had an iPod in his hand. He put the earphones that were plugged into it, in his ears before turning around to shake his head at us.

Slowly, he slid his boxers down around his ankles and stepped out of them.

"Ew ew ew! Oh my God, you can't make him do that! Tyler that's terrible!" I complained, making the other three laugh.

"It's funny Arissa, you should laugh once in a while."

"I do laugh, but not at stupid things! It's actually illegal to be completely nude in public!" I raged. He ignored me and watched Alec again, but I shut my eyes tight. "Let me know when it's over!" I yelled.

A few seconds later I heard them all laughing so I opened my eyes to see what was so funny. I then noticed Alec prancing down the aisles, rocking out to his music in the dorkiest fashion. I laughed hysterically. "He looks hilarious!"

"Told ya," Tyler said so I rolled my eyes at him and stared at Alec, cringing whilst I was at it.

"Why did he take a shopping basket with him?" Redhead asked.

"Tyler and I told him to get a few, ahem, important things," Megan answered whilst trying to contain her laughter. I wanted to know what was so funny but something told me I would find out very soon.

A few minutes later, we saw Alec appear at the end of one of the aisles and he was nervously walking towards the checkout, still naked. That boy had nerves!

There were a couple of things in the basket but I couldn't make out what exactly.

An unfortunate female cashier was checking his items out and I could sense she was feeling very uncomfortable. He got some money out, which was obviously in the basket since he had nowhere else to put it and seductively wiped it across his body before handing it to the poor cashier. She grasped the note from the corner and quickly passed him his change. Suddenly, just as he was about to get his bag, he leaned over the counter and gave the cashier a sloppy kiss right on her lips. She automatically pushed him away and gave him a nice hard slap, leaving him gob-smacked. He deserved more than one, in my opinion.