Trainer

A/N: Yo! Cover entry's are still open, i just wanted a cover with the new Cass up but if you enter it WILL make either the cover or the pic on the side! By the way Shane or Silas does not exsist in this or Jeremy's death for the TVD watchers :))

I slowly turned, my eyes fully looking into her's. She was beautiful

Absolutley

Magically

Amazingly

Beautiful

She gave me a dark glare, brushing her brown bang to the side to ball her face up even more. She did that the way my daughter, Emily did when she didn't get what she wanted. I gave a soft smile, my heart gently breaking for the first time, in  great way! She still frowned at me, slowly walking towards me. Her gently brown eyes were blazing at this point,

Obviously pissed.

"Bonnie..." Was all i could say, and i barley said that as it kind of sounded like a mutter. She raised a brow, probably wondering how i knew her name.

"Who are you?" She asked as if the words tasted horrible in her mouth. My heart felt like it was pinched from that.

"For now? Oh I'm Cass." I said as I acted as if how she was acting was unaffecting, She raised a brow anyways.

"For now?"

"For now." I said with a nod and a fake smile. She scoffed, walking cirlces around me with her hands in her pockets. I could't let her know I was her great-grandmother, that would scare her!

No question.

She looked at me, stopping her mile long jog around me and sighed.

"What do you want with me?" She asked a little frightened.

"You are a Bennett witch, right?"All she gave me was a innocent nod.

"That's why I'm here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonnie had caused a forest fire and we hadn't called the fireman yet, we weren't going to. I was trying to help her control her powers.

"Oh god!" She panicked, looking around, her eyes gazing the fire around her. I stayed amazingly calm nonetheless even though I knew she could cause more damage that humanly possible with this. My arms crossed over my chest and my feet strong on the ground I sighed in impaticence, looking at her nervousness.

"Bonnie what you need to learn is how not to worry, the calmer you are the clearer you think!" I shouted to her in a clear, cool voice. She closed her eyes,

Obviously scared as hell.

She breathed a shaky breath, her hands trembling as they balled up into fists. The fire stared to die down as she kept her eys closed, her head twichting slightly.

Oh yeah!

My blood-line is kick ass.

 She opened her eyes to see the fire completly gone as she smiled at me.

"Will you be my trainer?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena was sitting on the couch with a guy who I hadn't met yet. Him and waiter boy were stuck playing a video game as the guy who was a stragner to me scanned me up and down. I saw his wondering eye, only smiling at him.

"Hello!" He smiled, pausing the game and hoping off the couch, taking my hand. He stroked his thumb on it, making me smile.

"I never had the pleasure to introduce myself. Im Jeremy Gilbert." His smile literally lit up the room he was so cute! Not sexy cute, handsome cute. He pecked my hand, causing me to have goose bumps as I knew that I was blushing.

Me! Blushing! This kid was good!

"I'm Cassandra. Nice to meet you."

"Why haven't I met you yet." He chuckled as I laughed with him, moving my bang out of my eyes.

"Just got here, I knew Damon way back when and he said I could stay here, get on my feet." I explained, tucking my hands into my pockets as his smile faded. He looked at Elena who was strangley staring at us and she oddly nodded at him.

That's not a good sign.

"Your a vampire aren't you?"

Damn, knew it!

All i could do was nod and his smile re-appered.

"Want a soda?" He asked, acting as if the vampire question never came up. I nodded as he went back to the kitchen, making me smile. Guess it didn't phase him.

"Well dinner's ready!" Stefan rang, holding a box of pizza and I smiled, getting his sad but still funny joke. I went to the restroom to watch my hands and I immediatley saw Elena through the mirror.

"Can I help you?"

"Are you trying to get everyone are your side for soemthing? Cuddling with Damon, Making eyes at Stefan, knowing Caroline, helping Bonnie, and now my brother? What are you forming some alliance?" She asked leaning on the bathroom door.

Who did this girl think she was?

Impressing some imaginary friend?

I smiled as I washed my hands, running the soap in between my palms then rinsing. As I dried my hands I looked her dead in her eyes, with a blank stare.

"I'm doing your friends a favor Elena. I heard how everyone is practically throwing their lives in front of a bus for you. So don't think of it as an alliance, think of it as giving your friends a break from helping your ass all the time. It might be refreshing to have a friend they don't have to save.." I smarted, walking out the bathroom.