You're it

Her fine legs dangled off of my bed, her legs barley hitting the ground as her head tilted slowly. I cringed at her presence, knowing she was the reason for almost all of my pain and suffering.

"So lesbian is your thing in this era I'm guessing." She smarted, rising off my bed, walking slowly towards me as I stood there, mostionless, emotionless, well I was pissed. She grabbed a peice of my hair twirling it around her finger and I partly lost it, snapping my body backwards,away from her hold.

"Is that any concern of yours?" I had to try to keep my body from trembling because as much as I am pissed I wasn't stupid, I knew Katherine was older than me, and stronger than me. She yanked my hair lightly, not causing much affect but got my attention

"Don't forget about this sire bond, BITCH!" She roared, walking around me slowly.

That was it,

I was no one's bitch! I back handed her, sending her across to the room, hitting her head right above the door, slowly sliding down the wall as I smiled in satisfaction. She glared at me sitting on the wooden floor as she quickly had me by my throat, pinning me against the wall. I didn't even blink and I was already running out of breath. I tried, prayed hoped and just needed something to make sure I wouldn't pass out. The whole room was purple, my vison blurry and hazy and just...

Shit!

I thought of heat, pain, Katherine and hate as she retrieved her hand from my throat. That's what you get you bitch! Magic became more easy as I progressed, all I had to do was think of key words and then boom! It would happen. Magic would happen, something called a mind spell.I kept those words in my mind, my eyes locked to her body as she was twitching and screaming like a mad man. This was good, amazing, beautiful.

Nothing,

Not even sex had ever given me more pleasure than this. She lifted her head from the low ground only to shout in pain. I smiled widley, standing in my same spot, trying my hardest to congure up more power, magic to make the heat stroner, worse. Just then Damon bursted in the room, redirecting my attention and stopping the spell. She stopped screaming, sighing heavily, looking at Damon as well.

"Cassandra what the hell?! That's Elena!" He shouted at me, rushing to Katherine's side.

Dumbass!

He had been around Katherine long enough to know which was the twin and which was the real her. Was he playing stupid tonight?

"No it's not!" I shouted, rushing to Katheirne trying to tackel her but she stopped me, mid run her hand sticking out far enough to grab my throat and squeeze.

"Sorry to cut this reunion short, Salvatore but I gotta run." She said, dropping me and running out the door within a blink.

"UGH! SHE GOT AWAY!" I shouted at Damon, sitting on the floor, catching my breath.

"I'm sorry..." I heard him whisper before runing off.

Damons POV

She was asleep now. She was pissed at me and honestly had every reason to be. I let Katherine get under

MY roof,

MY nose,

And made me believe it was Elena and just watch her...hurt Cass.

Idiot.

I downed yet another cup of burbon like water, letting it flush the shitty feeling i was wearing away. I took my jacket off slowly, throwing it some place far away from my bed, well it felt far,  my blurry vison getting the best of me. I then took my shirt off, feeling the amazing breeze wash over me like the coldest pool. My mind went back to Cassandra instantly...

Cassandra.

Amazing,

loving,

beautiful,Cass- NO!

I'm not letting her in again, not like i did, because when I did she ran. She ran with my feelings, like it was as easy as take a shot of burbon. Burbon. Yes that sounds good, and another shot was taken. I closed my eyes, feeling all the liquor mix inside me, letting it take over.

FLASHBACK

1857

Damon chased Cassandra, her giggles filling the backyard. Her black hair was effortlessly flying in the air, Damon almost going into a daze. He finally caught up with her, wrapping his arms around her from behind, She continued to giggle, as he softly breathed on her ear, making her close her eyes, she was in paradise.

"The bad guy caught you Cassandra, what is your next move?" He asked in a mocking whisper as she laughed nonetheless. She shrugged, feeling his body ontop of her.

"I haven't thought that far yet, Mr.Salvatore." Damon sighed in irritation. Cassandra was new, but he felt like they had formed a well rounded friendship and he didn't see why she couldn't call him Damon. He turned her so that his eyes were on his looking her seriously in hers.

"Cassandra do I catch myself calling you Ms.Bennett?" He asked softly,choosing his words carefully. She blushed softly, moving her bangs aside to look him in his eyes.

"I suppose not, Mr.Salvatore."

"Then please, you're practically family, call me Damon. Mr.Salvatore is my father. I'm Damon."

"Damon." She practiced, her voice sounding a bit hesitant. He smiled at this nodding his head as if he was talking to a small child. She giggled and touched her lips softly, then lowering her hand, her dimples setting in.

"Damon." She said again.

"Yes..?" She then tapped his shoulder with a smile.

"You're it!" She yelled, running off in the oppisite direction as he followed.

PRESENT DAY

I decided to go to bed, my dizziness helping my decision. I got under my blankets, positioning myself perfectly before closing my eyes slowly. I was slowly dozing off before I heard my door open. I looked back to Cass in a silk laced pink night gown that stopped at her knee's. If I didn't know any better I would think she was here for something else, but what she was really here for made me feel better than what any hooker could offer. She slid herself into my bed, looking me in the eyes.

"And I forgive you." She almost whispered as I wrapped my arms around her not so fragile body but yet I still carried it as if it was the most valueable thing on earth...well it was..she was.