Same old change

My tires made a light crunch ontop of all the light gravle as I slowly pulled into the Mystic Grill parking lot. I smiled at the small building from my black BMW, still gripping lightly onto my sterring wheel. This feeling is...different. I got into bar fights, witch hunter brawls, even the occasial vamp fight without a butterflies in my stomach, easy. So why am I so nervous to walk into this building? It's not like many people will know who I am, well aside from Damon and Stefan, even Bekah might have forgotten me. I slowly opened my car door, taking a slow beath and I started towards the door. I heard soft rock music as my hand rested on the handle, and I gave it a light yank. I walked in slowly, pulling on my best confidnet face even though I knew If i ran into those four people from my past I would be scared as hell. I smiled nonetheless and walked directly to the bar. An attractive young man smiled at me immediatley, looking at me up and, taking in my outfit. He had a white rag with many stains on it over his right shoulder. He had soft brown eyes, almost like a  puppy dog. He has dirty blonde scruffy hair, almost spiked up but it was slightly relaxed. As I took my seat his eyes were still latched to me. I gave him a smile, feeling my dimples set in but I knew that would be more of a turn on to the bartender.

"Welcome to Mystic Grill, what can I get you?" His voice was deep and manly which made me smile for some odd reason. Mmm he was cute! He had muscles that were more than appealing and his face lines, every one of them defined to perfection. He was no Damon but damn he was a great second. I relaxed my smile, looking him dead in the eyes.

"I want three shots of jack, straight. For free." I enunciated that last sentence making sure he was taking in what I as saying clearly. I used my compulsion on everyone, even if it was at the movies, compelling everyone to let me get in front of them. He raised his brow, then his face settled. Oh shit, it didn't work! He's wearing vervain.Or he was a vampire! His eyes widened then quickly jumped over the counter taking me by the arm and tugging me towards the back. If I was going to put up a fight I would need to use my magic or even my vampire speed but I couldn't in front of all these people. I went along with it knowing that if he tried something by the time we got to the back  I could use my powers then. He took me in some sort of freezer, I saw beer and wine bottles sitting perfectly on shelves. I then saw the perfect face taking a big gulp of beer. Damon. He had his eyes closed, taking in every bit of the beer he was drinking. Damn he makes drinking beer look hot. That boy is good! The bartender still had me by the arm, waiting for Damon to finish his moment with his drink. He then got impatient, clearing his throat. Damon's focus went to the blonde, apparently not knowing we were here. His eyes then went to me and he slowly sat his bottle down, rising from his stool. He slowly walked towards me and I think I began melting, on the inside anyways. On the outside I held a perfectly striaght smirk. I used my free arm to brush my bang out of my eyes. I then gave him a full smile as he got closer to me.

"Cass..." He said in almost a whisper, as waiter boys grip on me loosend.

"Hello Damon." I spoke happily, looking up at his perfect blue orbs falling i love with them.

"Wait you know her? She tried to compel me for a free drink." Snitch. Blondey almost sounded hurt though. Oops? I gave a light chuckle, knowing Damon wasn't surprised at my action. Even though I was the sweet  girl, around Damon I was mischevious, sneaky, myself. I giggled, shruging my shoulders at Damon, his eyes stuck on mine.

"Yeah I know her, let her go." He didn't give the bartender any eye contact while saying this, but he let go anyway.

"Ah don't act lie you don't miss me, Salvatore. I kow your life is probably boring as hell." Before I knew it I was pinned up against the wall, my throat smolthered by Damons hand. My head banged on metal material and it honestly hurt like hell. I looked in his eyes, as mines widened by the shock. His on the other hand were slightly watered but I knew he was holding back tears. Note to self: Dont piss off Damon, he's strong as hell.

"Where the hell did you go?! You are there year round forever and then you just up and leave becuase Katherine scared you off?!" He roared at me, making me a little nervous. I had ran off, but not for the reasons that he says. I left after  I turned, not wanting to risk hurting the Salvatore's. Plus I was so blood thristy, If I stayed around humans nonstop I would devour them, no questions asked. I tried to cough, feeling my breaths becoming more short. I didn't want to hurt him but I didn't wanna get hurt. I grabbed his shoulders, then wrapped my left leg around his right, spinning him over and making the position completly backwards, me holding my hand to his throat and he was pinned to the wall. His expression stayed the same; hurt. I coughed lightly, letting go of his throat and crouching down get my breath back. Blondey's eyes were so wide I thought one of those suckers were gonna pop out. Damon noticed his reaction  aswell and cleared his throat.

"Matt leave, get back to work." He said proudly, and Matt didn't take any time, speed walking out of the room. I looked at Damon, knowing he was still waiting for his answer.

"I didn't just leave Damon, I didn't have a choice!" I reasoned, giving him pleading eyes.

"Oh please! Everyone has a choice!"

"Would you choose to kill the only family you had left because of some dumbass thirst? Or would you run in the oppisite direction to keep them alive?!" I shouted, throwing my arms in the air. It looked like he stopped breathing, every bone in him was still.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked, a brow raised in curiosity. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Im talking about Katherine turning me into a vampire and I was so blood thirsty, that I wanted to kill you, Stefan, your dad even! I didn't have a choice, Damon!" I walked closer to him, my hand resting on his chest. I breathed in deeply, looking in his eyes, begging him to forgive me. He grabbed the back of my head gently, pulling it close to his face and gently kissed my forehead. I smiled, he remembered. If I had done something to make him mad and I asked for his forgiveness, he would kiss me on the forehead, a symbol of forgiving me. If he made me upset a way he would know I forgave him was to go to him room at night and cuddle with him. I forgave him every time. I closed my eyes, his lips still attatched to my forehead. Just then I heard the door open and the face I never wanted to see again was right in front of me, Katherine.