Klaus, you dirty dog

The entire room fell silent, im not sure if it was because the crowd was speechless or maybe trying to come up with the words to say. Alittle bit of both, maybe? Rebekah's tears came out less at a time which was good because part of me felt awkward and bad for just watching her tear down like that, I mean she was always strong. She grew up in modern times when being the second house wife was the norm. She had all brothers that played anything but fair, making her have to grow a bit of a back bone. Just then I heard the door slam shut and before I could blink I saw Klaus in front of me. I just stood there, taking in his features, his defined jaw, his small fram, his peircing eyes looking at me with pure disdain. I had ran into Klaus more than once throughout the years, we never had a nice-sit-down talk but I had seen him. We had a small mini stare down before Bekah grabbed ahold of my hand, gripping my attention. Her eyes holding tears and it made me gain some of my own. I scanned her outfit for a bit, looking at her olive colored leather jacket that fitted her to perfection and she wore a white blouse underneath that was more than cute. Her tight black jeans were complimented by her studded ankle cut boots.

"I missed you sister," She said lightly, gripping my shoulders, looking me right in the eys. Her words touched me, making me grin but the moment was cut too soon, Klaus getting dangeriously close to me. He and I had a thing as well, feelings for each other. Honestly out of all of Rebekah's brothers, Kol was the cutest but Klaus understood me more than Kol ever would. We both were different, the odd one out. I was there for him when his father was abusive or just if he needed someone. He loved our talks but once they died, and his family fleed, I was left alone. It broke me, we made a promise saying no matter what we would have each other's back. Now I understand that things had changed since our promise but I had no one so me going along for the ride would have been no problem, I wanted to go! I wanted to be with him, and Bekah, even Ester, she treated me like her own. I was snapped out of my flashback, meeting Klaus's eyes.

"What?" I asked harshly, anger laced through my voice. He looked me up and down, trying to intimidate me but he didn't know who he was messing with.

"Nice seeing you again, Cassandra. I see you had no trouble finding...the trouble." He sneered, looking back at Stefan and Damon. He knew them? How? Why? For what? I couldn't nor wouldn't worry about this. I had to keep my game face on.

"And this is apart of your concern because..?" I will admit I can be bitchy at times but he honestly did smother alot and the fact that he wants to talk about Damon and Stefan just makes me dislike him more. I looked at Damon, apparently still shocked at Rebkah's statement and Stefan was stuck on me and Klaus's conversation.

"Haven't chaged a bit have you?"

"Well considering the last time you saw me was in 1996, I don't think so, not so much. Oh and remember in 1874 when you saw me at the golfing course of maybe in 1912 at the theater!" I snapped, which got Rebekah's attention.

"You saw her, you knew she was alive and well and didn't think to tell me?" She hissed, walking close to Klaus her lips turning into a frown. She quickly turned to me, hurt filled her eyes.

"And you." oh boy, "You saw him and didn't think to come look for me? Not once?"

"He complled me not to look for you!" I shouted, and her face simply broke, her shoulers falling limp.

"He did what...?" Her eyes went to Klaus who still held that fucked up smirk that I would love to smack off his face. He was so sweet, so deep, so....different. What happened to him?

"Yes, Beck's I compelled your little best friend to never come seaching for you, or myself." Bitch. He tucked his hands in his loose jean pockets, rocking his body back and forth. How could he be so evil so effortlessly? But I remember that day. I begged him to take the compulsion off, reverse it, SOMETHING! But all he did was laugh at my misery. I looked and looked for spells on how to take off compulsion and I finally found it. I took it off and went straight to Mystic Falls. I suddenly heard a hard slap and my eyes snapped back to focus. Klaus was holding his cheek and Rebekah was breathing heavily. My eyes widened, there was so much tension is this room it was awkward.

"So your older than me?" Damon asked, speaking for the first time in hours it felt like, well I might be over reacting but still, took him long enough.

"That would be a yes." I smarted sending him a wink. He just held a plain face which honestly didn't phase me all that much all I did was look at the troubled siblings. I grabbed Rebekah's hand which was curled up, half way making a fist.

"Bekah, Bekah, look at me Beck's look at me." I soothed, I always used to do this when she would be sobbing about her father and brother's many fights. I would try and make her smile or laugh. Her head slowly rised to me, and I flashed her one of the fakest smiles I could muster but it worked, her lips tilting into a smirk. She let a small laugh esape her mouth and even she was surprised at this, her hand covering her mouth slightly.

"We have some catching up to do, Cassie." She said with a smile. All I did was nod and she gave my hand a light squeeze. Her face was so beautiful, now she had her zombie moments when she would look like train wreck but honestly she could turn it into complete perfection sometimes. I envied her growing up, seeing her face come into shape and her silky hair, her perfect body, she was beautiful. It was hard not to stare sometimes but with four brothers under your belt it wasn't that hard. She and I would have talks about if we could trade faces, even for a day how our life would be perfect. She said she would take my eyes emerald eyes, and how I could borrow her hair any day. She teased me sometimes tellng me to search for a spell until I found it so we could trade. I smiled at the memory, bringing back a flash of happiness over me. I cleared my throat taking a look at my surrounding and Klaus was now gone, Damon and Bekah were drinking and stalker Stefan kept looking at me. I gave him a small smile but that still didn't cut it for him.

"Something on your mind Stef?" I wondered, walking to him .He gave me a soft chuckle at the nickname, only shaking his head.

"No it's just Klaus usually veiws everyone as a threat, when he spoke to you it seemed as he veiwed you as an ali." He explained and I thought about it, he might have but it still didn't make what he did to me any better. No one should be forced away from their best friend, and I'm not sure if I can forgive him for that. I zoned back into Stefan who had a drink of his own in his hand, water. Blech! I smiled at him, running my fingers through his hair then tucked in into my own pair of jeans. I rocked my body up and down, clapping my hands together and smiled before saying.

"So where do I sleep?"