Hold me captive

I tackled her to the ground, my fangs popping out instantly. I felt a slight pinch from it but it faded quickly. I heard her scream.

That's right, beg for mercy.

I not only wanted her to, I needed her to. I needed to know she knew I was not going to let  her fuck me over another time. I had her pinned to the ground, punching her dead in the face. Her head turned the other way as a reaction, but to me that was just an invitation to punch the other side of her face as I did so, hearing  a loud pop.

She showed me her fangs, her wrinkles under her eyes fading in. She slid her hands from under my graps and took ahold of my shoulders and picked me up slowly by my leather jacket. While at the best angle, I used my foot, kicking her across the room. She hit the oppisite wall I was on, moaning lightly, sadly she didn't miss  beat, her hand around my throat in seconds.

The dumb bitch forgot I had a pocket knife. Now I didnt really need it but I carried one since I was little only feeling like I needed to carry one now. I wipped it out, slicing her neck making a big gap with blood leaking through. She looked surprised at this, and when has she throughly striaghtened her hair?

Wait...

That's not Katherine.

She didn't fight like Katherine, Katherine had strength, even if she was under the element of surprise she still faught like she saw it coming. Damon grabbed my arm as katherine's twin was having a hissy fit of her bleeding neck.

"What the hell?!"She yelled, still looking at her cut. I tucked my knife in my boot, looking up at Damon who gave the girl wide eyes.

"I thought you were someone else."I explained, not sounding the least bit sorry. She looked up at me, disgust in her eyes.

"You know Katherine? What are you ANOTHER vampire?" She asked in irritation. Apparently she knows what Katherine was capeable of, how old she was and her past. I looked her up and down, my eyes scanning the cut I gave her. I almost felt bad for attacking her out of the blue. I walked up to her, holding both my hands over her cut, closing my eyes and in a second it was gone. Her face lit up like a christmas tree. Damon's emotions didn't change which kind of scared me a bit but I turned my attention to the girl.

"You forgot the witch part." I stated, backing away from her, giving her a decent amount of space, almost next to Damon.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, almost offensive but if I knew Damon which I did, I know he didn't take it that way. He looked down at me, looking at me for a moment before giving me a delayed shrug. He looked at the girl.

"You ok?"

"Mmhmm," She nodded her head, looking at him straight in the eyes as if in some sort of trance. My eyes widened at this, it was actually kind of funny. Damon looked satisfied knowing she was on.

'Yup I'm fine too, thanks for caring.' I thought to myself, as I slowly left the freezer. I felt a arm grab my wrist instantly, I looked  back to see Damon's blue orbs, feeling captivated by them but still held a curious face.

"Where do you think your going?" His brow was raised in curioustiy, ugh I hated Damon when he was in daddy mode, wondering where I went, when was I coming back, who I was going to go see. It was cute that he cared but DAMN! Some space would be nice. Of course I never said that, because I would rather him care too much than not at all.

"Out." Was the genious answer I came up with. He made a buzzer sound that honestly scared me, causing my eyes to widen.

"You coming with me, Cassandra, you have some explaining to do." Ohhhh boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We slowly walked into Damon and Stefan's new home. It wasn't as big as their old one that I used to work at, that's for sure. My heels clicked on the hard wood floor in a nice beat as I walked.

I looked arouund seeing the pictures, the paintings on the wall, the cute little table with burbon, hennesy? Maybe whiskey, I couldn't tell only because their colors were so close together. Knowing Damon it was probably burbon. I looked at the nice antique furniture, seeing there was not a thing out of place in this house. Spotless.  I saw a nice comfty chair as I ran to it instantly, sitting down with a sigh. I closed my eyes, smiling sliightly.

I felt Damon's gaze on me which made me smile even more. I heard someone clear their throat and it wasn't Damon. STEFAN! My eyes popped open as he stood by Damon's side. I smiled running to him with my speed, wrapping my arms around his neck instantly. I gave him a long hug closing my eyes tight to stop the tears passing.

I felt so amazing to touch him, feel him, see him. I felt his essence even now, same as before. Pure, wholehearted, Stefan. His eye were wide but he was happy I could tell by his joyful chuckle. He held me in his arms, my feet almost leaving the ground. I giggled softly, running my thin fingers through his thick mane.

"Cassie!" He said almost grunted, he sat me back down looking at me in the eyes this time. His green soft eyes smiled at me, glowing in the low light of the house. His build had gotten better, his arms big and strong, as he had a tatoo of something I Could'nt make out. I could tell his chest looked amazing, probably had that perfect V girls would kill for their boy friend to have. My smile grew wider when I looked at his perfect thighs, showing a bit of his behind and I blushed lightly.

 "You look...good." I commeneted, smiling still. I heard heels clicking coming our way only knowing it was either a female or a gay guy who wore steletos. I then saw my best friend who I missed, and hadn't seen in ages.

My heart stopped as I saw her blonde hair sway.

She looked so irritated but so beautiful,

Bekah.

She looked at me as her entire face softened, almost like she was going to break down. She did actually, she fell to her knee's looking at me with teary eyes. I ran to her with my speed, holding her in my arms and coo'ing to her.

"Shh its ok, I promise its ok." I said soothingly, as Damon and Stefan were completly lost.

"What's wrong, whats going on." It was Rebekah's turn to speak as she poked her head up long enough to say.

"She was my best friend from when I was human."