Special Chapter

WARNING! This is lemon from the chapter Over if you do not wish to read the lemon please don't read for those of you who do want it I hope you shall enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turning in his arms lifting his head by his chin I pecked his lips gently. "Ciel its okay," I said gently, "you saved me that's all that matters and I'm almost fully healed now so it's ok."

He looked at me then smirked slightly. "Almost fully healed?" He asked skidding his hand to my ass as I blushed. Gently pushing me back on the bed he got over me kissing my neck. "I'll make you forget everything that happened by giving you better memories." he chuckled biting my neck slightly.

Gasping I bit my lip tangling my fingers in his hair as he started to unbutton my shirt taking it off, he started kissing my chest and I arched my back moaning. He took this opportunity to unclip my bra and take it off of me throwing it behind him somewhere.

Kissing lower he started sucking on my nipple gently tugging it between his teeth as one of his hands massaged and pinched my nipple on my other breast. Moaning I slid my hands out of his hair and down to his shirt taking it off of him then rolled us so I was straddling him.

He looked up at me in surprise and I giggled sliding my hands down to his pants sliding them and his boxers off at once. I blushed seeing his huge cock was wondering how that was gonna fit inside of me. I started kissing his neck and down his body smiling as he groaned gripping my hair. Making my way down to his cock I started licking the tip slowly before taking as much as I could into my mouth sucking on him hard.

He groaned thrusting his hips up making his cock go deeper into my throat as I sucked it. Slowly pulling back I licked the tip one more time before kneeling and slipping off my jeans and panties blushing. He looked me over before pinning me on the bed then kissing down my body to my pussy licking it slowly.

I moaned biting my lip as he slid two fingers into me pumping them in and out as he licked my clit. I arched my body moaning his name feeling myself get close to my climax. Before I could though he pulled his fingers out of me and stopped licking my pussy. Smirking at me he licks my juices of his fingers than leans over kissing me deeply.

I kissed back wrapping my legs around his waist and gripped his shoulder. He slammed his cock deep inside of me gasping I bit my nails into his shoulders. Ciel started pounding into me hard and fast as he kissed me deeper tangling one of his hands into my hair. Moaning I trailed my nails down his back not hard enough to break skin.

I was soon getting close to my climax again and I gasped tilting my head back. "C-Ciel I'm close!" I said biting my lip hard.

"S-So am I." he groaned in my ear. Crying out his name I felt myself climax as he climaxed with me groaning my name.

Laying back I breathed hard as he later his head on my breasts. Smiling I stroked his hair rubbing his back with my other hand.

"I love you Ciel." I said softly

He smiled looking up at me leaned up and kissed me sliding his hand to my hip. "Mm I love you too (Y/N)."

I smiled and slid out from under him going to the bathroom to wash up turning on a bath. I felt Ciel wrap his arms around me from behind kissing my shoulder sliding his hand down rubbing my pussy.

I moaned softly tilting my head back against his shoulder happy he was holding me up since my legs gave out. "Why don't we continue our fun in the bath." he whispered huskily into my ear.

Nodding I turned off the water and he climbed in opening his arms for me. Giggling I got in straddling him wrapping my arms round his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. I started to slowly grind my hips rubbing against his cock biting lip as I felt him get hard.

Slowly I took him inside of me moaning as he slid his hands to my ass. I started riding him leaning down kissing and nipping his neck as he groaned gripping my ass and making me ride him faster.

Sitting up straight I moaned tilting my head back tangling fingers in his hair as I road him harder. He leaned forward and started sucking on my nipple using one of his hands to massage my other breast.

Crying out his name I tightened my fingers in his hair as he kissed up my chest to my lips sliding his other hand back to my ass and making it so I road him harder and faster.

I gasped as I felt myself climax and him cumming inside me seconds after me groaning. "C-Ciel..." I moaned softly.

He smirked, "Turn around babe I'll wash your back and hair." he said. Nodding I turned around sitting between his legs as he grabbed shampoo washing my hair then washed my body paying special attention to my breasts and pussy making me moan.

When it was my turn to help him I leaned against his back and as I washed his body I slid my hand to his cock pumping it slowly as he groaned quietly biting his lip. Smiling I kissed his neck pumping harder and faster before hopping out and running back into the room as he chased after me.

"You little brat." he said laughing and caught me pinning me to the wall.

"What did I do?" I asked looking at him innocently.

Shaking his head he picked up my legs so I wrapped my legs round his waist and he thrust into me. Moaning I tilted my head back meeting his thrusts as he used his demon speed to pound deeper into me. Pulling his hair I moaned loudly arching my body into him. He started pounding into me harder and even faster making me scream his name as I came for the third time along with him.

Breathing hard he laid us down onto the bed and made it so we were in a spooning position. He pulled the blankets over us kissing my neck. "Night my naughty (Y/N)"

Blushing I smiled turning my head to look at him saying, "Goodnight Ciel." with that we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe hope that was good enough for you people 😝 I'm sure Ciel Enjoyed it 😉