Epilouge

It's been nine months now since I found out that I was pregnant and they have been some of the funniest and and sweetest days ever. Ciel never left my side he made sure he was always right next to me even when he had paper work to deal with.

We also got married in the middle of winter so that they baby wouldn't be born out of wed. Sapphire insisted saying it was the only right thing to do and I agreed. It was a beautiful wedding with black roses and red decorations. I was so happy that day.

Sebastian made sure to take care of the baby's room along with Sapphires help. Least to say she threw him out the window more than once for trying to give the baby black items. I finally had to tell her it's fine that's how I was raised in the least.

Which brings us to today I'm sitting in my husbands office on the couch watching him do his paperwork smiling. I couldn't believe all that had happened in the last year it was amazing and I loved it. I have a best friend a husband and my lovely brother back.

I went back to reading my book called Splintered, it was an amazing book to read. Had lots of dark creatures and a weird romance between three people. I found it odd but then again humans are complex creatures. Sighing I had set my book to the side looking up.

Gasping I felt my water break, when I gasped and put my hand to my stomach Ciel had looked up from his work and rushed over to me saying, "(Y/N), baby what's wrong?" Concern was clearly on his face as he cupped my cheek.

"M-My water broke!" I said between gritted teeth. It fucking hurts like god damn I feel like I'm going to die. Looking at Ciel I saw that he had this look of fear and I raised my eyebrow and he started to freak out trying to get everything he thinks we need for me.

Rolling my eyes I called for my brother and had him knock sense into Ciel as Sapphire came and picked me up carrying me to the car quickly. Ciel immediately followed with brother behind him and we all got in. Going over the speed limit of course cause why not?

Getting to the hospital Ciel picked me up out of the car and went in saying I'm ready to give birth. The nurses got me a wheelchair taking me to a room to prepare. Soon enough the doctor came in telling me that I was ready to give birth.

~time skip~

I layed back breathing hard as the doctor walked over with a beautiful baby girl with Ciel's blue hair and my (E/C) eyes. Ciel squeezed my hand before letting go and taking the baby girl into his arms. Kissing her head he had tears of joy in his eyes.

"Hello my beautiful little Rose I'm your daddy." he said softly smiling and then gently handed her to me.

Looking at her I kissed her head smiling saying, "And I'm your mommy." looking up at Ciel he leaned down and kissed me. Kissing back I heard the door open and a squeal.

Pulling away from Ciel I smiled at Sapphire as she rushed over to look at little baby Rose. Big brother just walked over and smiled wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Oh Sebby I want a baby." Sapphire said.

He just smirked tightening his arms around her "We can," he said, "start on that tonight all you want."

Scrunching up my nose I just shook my head and looked back down at my baby. "Well little one welcome to your weird family." I said giggling as Ciel, Sapphire and Sebby all protested to that.

Later that day I was allowed to leave the hospital but I had to rest for the day. So when we got back to the manor I was put into the bed with Rose holding her close to me.

That night Ciel came in and got into bed facing me the baby in between us. He stroked her cheek gently smiling and leaned over kissing me gently. "I love you so much (Y/N)." he said quietly.

"I love you too Ciel, forever and always." I said softly kissing him back before snuggling into the blankets and we both fell asleep.