Trying To Win Her Back

Ciel's P.O.V.

I sat in my office running fingers through my already messy hair sighing angrily. "I can't believe this I need (Y/N)! If I don't it's gonna drive me crazy I need her I have to have her!"

Just then Sebastian walked in stupid butler walks when I complain bout needing his sister. "Don't worry my lord I'm sure you'll win my dear sister's heart back." Sebastian said setting down tea and chocolate cake for me on the desk.

I just huffed and sat down eating my food thinking of ways to have (Y/N) love me again. I needed Her in my life so, so much. When I finished my food and Sebastian took the dishes away I walked out of my office and down to (Y/N)'s room. Gently knocking on the door I waited for the "Come in" and I walked in looking at my feet. "(Y/N)..." I said softly.

She looked up and I could see pain flash in her eyes and I wanted to run over and hug her but I held myself back. "What do you want Ciel? I thought I told you to leave me alone." (Y/N) said her voice cracking from trying not to cry,

I couldn't stop myself I walked over and took her in my arms hugging her tightly stroking her hair. "Please (Y/N) I love you I can't lose you. Elizabeth means nothing to me well she's my cousin that's it." I pulled back to look at her to see her reaction.

She just looked up at me and I could almost see the debate going on in her eyes. "Ciel I want to believe you but I don't know if I can... I mean your "fiancé" kissed you." she said softly tears falling from her eyes.

"I swear to you right now (Y/N) I will win your heart back and I will prove to you that I love you I will never let the girl I love go again and I won't let you be hurt." I said with absolute confidence.

She nodes very slowly then just laid down and curled up wincing from her wounds as she waved me out. I sighed softly walking out of her room and headed towards my office again.

For long hours I worked on all the stupid paper work I had to get done for the day before heading to dinner. When I got down it was only Sapphire at the table. I figured that (Y/N) would still try to avoid me. Feeling sad and unwanted I sat at the table looking at my plate showing I did not want to be spoken to as Sebastian brought me my food.

After dinner was over I started to head up to my room when a cloth covered my mouth and I blacked out.

When I woke up next I was in a room filled with human like dolls. I felt like I knew what this place was I remembered it I just couldn't place how I knew this place. I tried to get up and move around but I was restrained from being able to get up I cursed under my breath.

"Ciel you shouldn't have gone after that girl you should have stayed with me instead. Now I'll make sure you can never leave." I looked to see Elizabeth standing there. There was something different about her... she looked like a doll.

My eyes widened remembering where I was as I heard the song. 🎶Build it up with silver and gold, silver and gold, silver and gold. Build it up with silver and gold, my fair lady.🎶

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys I will update the next chapter if I get at least five votes I need to know if you guys are liking what I'm writing so comment or vote please love you my little demons.