I Need To Save Her

Ciel's P.O.V

As soon as Elizabeth kissed me I shoved her away rather roughly and turned to explain to (Y/N) that I didn't love her more than a cousin. She was gone though she must have ran off I frowned and turned to Elizabeth.

"What in the hell was that Elizabeth and how are you even alive!?" I almost shouted.

She looked on the verge of tears I didn't care she hurt (Y/N). "I...I was so sad when I was told you passed away so I went to visit your old estate. I ran into a man all in black almost like Sebastian and he said you weren't dead. I was so happy! He said he'd help me find you one day! So he turned me into a demon two now I can be with you Ciel! Besides who cares about that girl." She said smiling at the end but a hint of jealousy in her eyes.

I frowned deeply. "I care about her Elizabeth a lot in fact I love her more than I could ever love anyone else. I love you but not anymore than a cousin your just family to me." I stated in a firm slightly angered tone.

Elizabeth looked at me tears slipping down her cheeks. "BUT WHHHHYYYYYY!!!! I DID ALL THIS FOR YOU!" She shouted.

"Well you shouldn't have I'm not for you Elizabeth you need someone who is like you not me (Y/N) is for me." I said.

She started balling her eyes out but I couldn't bring myself to feel pity for her she just made the girl I love run away I can't forgive her for that.

"Lady Elizabeth if I may ask what was the demons name that turned you into one cause most demons don't do that willingly." Sebastian said looking slightly concerned.

"His name was Mitchell." Elizabeth sniffed wiping her nose and eyes.

I could see the look on Sebastian's face turn from slight concern to extreme concern. "Oh dear..." he muttered.

"What!?" I snapped starting to worry about (Y/N).

"Mitchell is our cousin my lord and hes... not very fond of (Y/N) and myself due to the fact we told him if he comes near us we will kill him. I say us because alone we cannot defeat him despite how strong we are. Lady Elizabeth where is he now." Sebastian said

"I don't know I don't keep track of him" she said me and Sebastian looked at each other.

"Sebastian I order you to find (Y/N) now and to bring me to her I want to be there to help her." I stated matter of fact.

Sebastian bowed hand over his heart. "Yes my lord" and took off.

I turned to Elizabeth "Elizabeth I don't care if you visit me or talk to me but I will not allow you to hurt the woman I love you are to back off and let us be fall in love with someone else." I said my voice cold

She started crying again and sat on the ground I forced myself to ignore her because it was not the time to worry about her it was time to worry about (Y/N). When Sebastian returned we took off to where she was being kept hoping she would be ok.

But of course with the luck I have it was the complete opposite she chained in a sitting position on the floor the chains glowed a faint green glow and she was being whipped by a tall man looking much like Sebastian.

She screamed in pain as he whipped her and I took a step forward to stop him but Sebastian put a hand on my shoulder. "Wait let me go in and distract him then you get her but you must know master I don't know how this will go."

I just nodded and he stepped inside not knowing what was gonna happen next

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Yay five hundred readers! And for this you guys either get to decide what happens in the next chapter or what happens in another chapter Love you my little demons 😊