Deepika & Zayn

"Deepika and Zayn sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

You glare at the people you sadly call friends, and wrap your hand in boxing bandages. You were at boxing training, waiting for Zayn to come and give you your lesson. You started punching the punch-bag. "Just- because- I- like-Zayn-doesn't-mean-you-can-tease-me." You growl at it with every punch. "Just because you like who?" You whip around, blushing furiously. Zayn is standing in the doorway, wrapping his hands up in the same bandage material. "Oh, er- Hi Zayn." You say, over brightly. He beckons you over, and pulls you into a hug. "You have no idea how long I have waited for you to say those words." He says, before his lips met yours. Startled, you jump back. His face drops. You look over your shoulder at your friends, who sit there silent with shock. You grin evilly, before turning back to Zayn. "Let's try that again, shall we?" You say cheekily, quoting what he always says when you can't get a punch right. You pull his head down and kiss him again, this time with tongues. When he pulls away, you hug him again. "So, Deepika, will you go out with me?" He asks, burying his face in my neck. "You have no idea how long I have waited to hear those words." You say, smiling. He looks at you, mockingly, before kissing you again.

*************

No.1 in the series!