Choose

Trigger warning if sex makes you feel uncomfortable skip this chapter.

I sunk into my couch and let out an exhausted huff; I'd been busy all day with interviews. At this point my thoughts were the only thing keeping me awake,

I stared up at the ceiling as I thought about nothing in particular until my mind drifted back to the events of today; as promised I wasn't cold to Jazmine. Even though it's still going to take some time to get use to her being around, I hadn't realized how much I missed her until today.

I forgot about her infectious laughter and how funny she could be, pursing my lips I couldn't help but chuckle at the thought.

Jaz had really grown up; she's wasn't the same shy girl from Philly that I had met when I was a teen.

She'd noticeably lost weight and gained curves in all the right places; I caught myself more than once staring at her ass today.

I thought back to the day of my party in the club. I was taken by surprise when she kissed me, but what shocked me more is when I kissed back. I've stated countless times before kissin' females is too intimate, they form some deep feelings and think shit can happen. Ion fuck with all that, but somehow Jazmine was different. I knew I'd probably fuck her right up against the door until she was begging me to stop if Von's ass hadn't interrupted.

I dug in my pocket and pulled out a blunt and my phone, lighting the blunt I wrapped my lips around the stress reliever and inhaled.

Unlocking my phone I scrolled through my contacts until I subconsciously stopped at Jazmine's name. I sat up a little and hesitated before tapping on 'call'.

"Hey," her bright voice said over the phone.

"Aye come over.." I said trailing off a bit,

"Why? Did something happen? What did your dumbass do now?" She questioned as I heard rummaging in the background.

I chuckled and shook my head, "You'll see when you get here. Hurry your ass up." I said before hanging up.

I leaned into the couch with a small smile on my face.

It only took a few minutes before there were loud knocks on my door. I crushed the blunt in an ashtray before I answered the door, "Yoo."

"Are you high?" She asked with an eyebrow raised,

I shrugged and closed the door behind her when she stepped inside. She was wearing a gray maxi dress that showed off all her curves and her dark brown wavy  tresses cascaded down her shoulders.

"What do you need me for?" She asked turning around to face me.

"Nothing I just wanted to chill with you," I stated with a light shrug of my shoulders.

She didn't say anything as she walked into my kitchen, "Did you cook anything?" I heard her ask, "Because I'm hungry."

"No," I walked into the kitchen to see her pulling out ingredients.

I watched as she set meat down in hot water to make it defrost faster and grabbed vegetables.

"What are you making?" I asked as she chopped the vegetables up.

"Stir fry," she said simply, leaning against the doorway I watched her move around the kitchen with a concentrated look on her face.

Her hair was still down and getting in her face, I chuckled as she tried to flick it out of her face without using her hands. "Here," I walked over to her and pulled all her hair back, I tugged the ponytail holder off her wrist and put her hair up. "Is that better?" My lips were by her ear and I could see her shiver. A smirk tugged at my lips as I wrapped my arms around her waist.