You guys decide

This is just a preview. I was having a hard time choosing which POV I actually wanted to go with, so naturally I wanted to know who you guys wanted; August or Jeremih? so I decided write a snippet from both POVS.

August...

I wrapped my lips around the blunt and inhaled instantly feeling my muscles relax, today had been a long day with all the interviews and studio time.

I honestly just wanted to sleep but I couldn't, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to see if I had any missed calls from anybody important. I scrolled through my contacts until I spotted Jasmines name, I smirked at the thought of her.

I really thought she was going to quit after everything I put her through I would've.

I should've never kissed her, that was my biggest mistake. I don't kiss females , it's too intimate and they get the wrong idea yet I kissed her back at the club.

I probably would of fucked her too if Von hadn't interrupted us, I do have to admit Jas has changed from that shy little chubby girl to a much more confident woman with all the right curves.

My comfortable sweats were beginning to feel tight the more I thought about it,

I decided on calling her and inviting her over...

Jeremih...

I scribbled lyrics in my notebook and let out angry huffs as the words didn't see to flow right. I couldn't get Jazmine and August off of my mind, I had so many questions.

Did they have history?

Does she like them?

Does he like her?

I tried to reassure myself she liked me and only me, but her actions said other wise. I saw the way he treated her she shouldn't have forgiven him this easy but she did.

I shook my head, I was tripping. We're not dating and even if we were they're just friends. Id have to apologize to Jazmine for my actions earlier, I don't know why I got so angry. There's no excuse for the way I behaved...

"I aint gon' get any writing done today, so I might as well go home" I thought.

Closing my notebook and standing up from my spot on the couch I walked out of the studio. I hadn't talk to her in a couple days, pulling out my phone I scrolled to her contact and tapped 'call'

I smiled as she picked up on the second ring, "Aye ma'-" my smile quickly faded as I heard her infectious giggle ring through my ear and August's voice in the background.

"August chill I'm on the phone! With you're big ass head" she laughed again before clearing her throat, "Hello?"

You guys decide ;).