Numb

"I had one, two, three too many
I'm fucked up, four chicks with me
I'm loud, took about five shots
Six bottles I just copped"

I slid on my black heels when I loud knock echoed through my apartment,

"Coming!" I shouted before smoothing out my dress with my hands.

My heels thudded against hard wood floor in my small home.

You wouldn't even be able to tell Crystal had three kids with the way she was looking tonight; her naturally curly hair was straightened and cascading down her back, and the dress she was wear was tight on her body and showed off all of her curves.

"You look beautiful Crystal." I complimented with a smile.

"Thanks, but you're one to talk! Look at you and look at those titties." She said laughing as she poked one of my boobs.

I rolled my eyes playfully and closed my apartment door behind me.

"I'm so excited you said trey songz was gonna to be there right? If Trey is there girl, you will not be seeing me at all tonight." Crystals said with a smirk.

I shook my head and laughed as we walked to her car, "Correction I said Trey might be coming tonight," I smirked teasingly at her, "and besides you know how August gets; no dude is even going to be able to hit on your ass."

What I said was true I knew as soon as we step foot in the club and a dude tries to get at Crystal August will run them off, especially if he's in the industry.

Crystal smacked her lips and crossed her arms over her chest, "August is not my daddy, I'll do whateva' I want I'm grown shit." She said indignantly.

"Okay whatever you say." I said with a light laugh as I climbed into her car.

When we arrived you could faintly head the music outside the club. The long line of people waiting seemed to be endless, a few paparazzi lingered around trying to get pictures of the celebrities that would be attending tonight.

Crystal and I made our way to the entrance and ignored the paps when they noticed us. We showed our passes to the bouncers and walked inside.

"Damn they're annoying," I Crystal say over the loud music referring to the overwhelming photographers.

I nodded in agreement and looked around. The music boomed through the speakers as almost everyone was dancing with a drink in their hands.

As we moved through the club my eyes swept over everyone until they landed on August, he was standing in the VIP section with a drink in his hand as he danced along to the music.

Crystal must of saw him to because she started tugging me over in that direction by my wrist. My stomach erupted with nerves as we got closer to him.

"Hey August, congrats!" Crystal said with excitement as she pulled him in for a hug.

"Aw thanks." He said smiling.

I knew August wasn't going to talk to me so I just watched them talk.

"Well I'm going to get drinks for Jaz and I ,I'll be back." Before I could respond she was already out of the VIP section and walking to the bar.

I huffed and avoided eye contact with him but could feel his eyes on me, I peered up at him and watched as his eyes swept over my body.

I cleared my throat, "Congrats on all of this," I motioned around the club.

He nodded and sipped the drink he held in his hand, "Right, you're still not talking to me. I don't even know why I bother." I mumbled and turned away from him to look at the crowd dancing.