"I will come visit, I will visit a lot. I promise" Ellie adds, between tears.

"Ellie, you've always been there. Since I met you, you have been the only one that has always there. You are the only one that has always been there" I say, pulling away slightly and wiping my runny nose with my sleeve.

"Jayda now you have someone. You have Maddox who would kill anyone who dared to lay a finger on you, you have Nikki who loves you like family, you have a brother, you have the whole pack. You are not alone. And I am one call away since I know you don't like mind linking" She finished with a grin, her red puffy eyes still had tears running down just like mine.

I take a deep breath "When are you leaving?"

"We were planning on leaving next month but now that I know you are pregnant there is no way I am leaving without meeting my niece or nephew first" She nudges me playfully.

I grin, at least I will have her for a little bit for time even though it's not that much longer since a werewolf pregnancy last 5 months.

"I am going to be a mother" I mumble touching my stomach.

"And I am going to be an aunt, I am so excited. I will get your baby so many presents from every place I travel to" She says, practically jumping up and down in excitement.

"How about you? Are they any pups coming in the near future?" I ask her.

Ellie shakes her head "I am on the pill and Kyle always uses protection. He wants to show me the world before we start a family"

"That's nice" I say.

She nods "It is, anyways did you eat? I am starving" She says and stands up.

"I already ate but I want coffee to wake me up or something. I am extremely tired" I say standing up and following behind her.

As soon as I get to the living room the smell of tuna enters my nose and I run towards the bathroom to vomit my breakfast.

Even after emptying my stomach, the smell of tuna was still in the air and I couldn't stop gagging.

"Are you okay?" Ellie asks frantically.

I was still doubled over the toilet, gagging but since my stomach was already empty nothing came out, I couldn't even speak.

I quickly close the door and gag a few more times until I am finally calmed down.

"That smell...the tuna, uh the smell of fish always upsets my stomach." i say taking a deep breath and washing my mouth with some water from the sink to try and get rid of the after vomit acid taste and smell.

"Oh I am sorry Jay, I'll tell Kyle to put it away or something" she says but I shake my head.

"No, I am leaving. My stomach is upset now so I'd rather just lay down for a bit before I have to go meet the new pack member." I mumble.

"New pack member?" Ellie asks.

I nod "Maddox is pretty mad about it, you know how he dislikes new people"

Ellie snorts "Oh, I know. Remember the first time you guys met?"

I roll my eyes "How could I forget? Anyways I really don't feel well so I am going to head out"

We hug each other "I love you Jayda"

"Love you too Eli"

Holding my breath I quickly open the bathroom door and exit the house.

The first thing I do when I reach mine and Maddox's home is brush my teeth, I make myself some tea to soothe my unsettled stomach then lay down on my bed, deciding against telling Maddox I was back, he would only worry and he does enough of that already.

So after drinking a few sips of the tea I finally fall asleep.

****************

Hello :) sorry for the short chapter but here you go :)

I wanted to tell you guys that this story is nearing an end, I don't know how many more chapters but all I know is that it's about to end.

Follow all my social media :)

Instagram: ashleymary__ (2_)
Twitter: AshleyMary__
Facebook: Ashley Lugo (link in bio)

And follow me here on Wattpad so you know when I post the Sequel, And Spin off. Also to so you can read all of the other books I have planned and will be posting in the near future :)

Self promo over now haha

Please Comment, vote and share with your friends!

Comment "Pepe the frog" if you read the whole Author's note 🐸

Laters, baby
-CinnamonPeanutbutter