Episode 32 - Trapped

After finding an extra key from SungJoon's desk, Changjo rushed out to the main door. He unlocked it successfully and all of them went to take the car to the secluded place which had kidnapped Mayumi.

Upon reaching the place, they got out from the car van and looked around. C.A.P had parked at one area a lttle far away from the kidnapping area. They then walked to the abandoned house but it seemed that SungJoon & his surbodinates are not here yet.

"I think SungJoon hyung took a longer route. I can't see his car anywhere," ChangJo looked around.

"So now what'll we do?" Ricky asked L.Joe & C.A.P.

"We need a plan first..," ChunJi said.

"And I just got one...," L.Joe said as soon as an idea popped out.

They hid in the bushes and gathered around to hear his idea.

======

A few minutes later, L.Joe asked,"You guys clear?"

They nodded but Ricky raised his hand,"But are you sure it's safe? I mean those kidnappers will shoot us with their guns in case they saw us."

"Only if we are not careful. U guys ready?" L.Joe looked at his members.

They nodded and they went to their designated place. L.Joe crept to the the window and looked if there were anyone inside. He looked carefully and there were no sign of the kidnappers. He then signalled the others and they moved swiftly except for Ricky, Niel & C.A.P who went to keep a look out.

L.Joe, ChangJo & ChunJi walked into the abandoned house carefully and slowly once it opened. The place was quite dark and they made use of their phone lights to walk through. However, as they walked further in, the lights getting dimmer.

"Guys, where's your lights? It's getting dimmer. Looks like mine is the only on," L.Joe said softly but there was no answer.

He then stopped as he knew something was wrong. He called them again,"ChunJi ah..ChangJo ah..where are you guys..?"

Just then he heard a shout,"L.Joe ah!!! Get out of here quick!!!"

*That's ChunJi's voice!!!* L.Joe turned around and he heard ChunJi groaned in pain.

Then lights were switched on and there was someone clapping. L.Joe saw an unfamiliar person who looked the same as the one in the CCTV.

"Well...well...well..look what we have here..," He clapped while gave an evil grin.

Then he saw ChunJi and ChangJo being captured by his men. They struggled to free themselves but to no avail due to their tight grip.

"Yah! Let them go!!" L.Joe shouted towards the boss.

"Let them go that easily..? Tsk tsk tsk..You think I'll do that..?" The boss looked at L.Joe with a raised eyebrow.

Then he snapped his fingers and out appeared Mayumi walking slowly towards him with a big build guy behind her. *Mayumi?!* L.Joe relieved to see her with no bruises.

The boss turned to her and said,"Mayumi ah...didn't I tell you not to tell anyone..?"

"....I..I didn't..," Mayumi lowered her head as she was too scared to face the boss of loansharks.

"So now what should we do to them? We can't let them go easily after knowing about our secret place right?" The boss asked her.

"...J..Just let them go. They are not involve in this..," Mayumi stuttered by giving suggestion.

Just then, a hand came flying onto her and slapped her cheeks really hard till she fell to the ground. The incident surprised L.Joe, ChunJi especially ChangJo. Mayumi sat there very still while her long hair covered most of her face. Her hand put on the cheek which was being slapped as she too was taken aback by the sudden slap. Before L.Joe could react, the boss pulled her hair and her face looking towards him.

"You brought them here so that they can see what we are doing to you isn't that right?" The boss said with gritted teeth.

She was in pain due to the pulling of hair plus the slap hit onto her. Tears started to stream down to her cheeks as she mumbled no to him.

L.Joe wanted to run towards her but someone stopped him from behind. His arms were locked and his mouth was covered while he tried to struggle himself free.

The boss then signalled the man behind Mayumi to capture her. The boss then looked at the three of them and said,"Since you guys brought trouble to 'play' it here..might as well play it till the end.."

The boss started to laugh and asked them to bring them somewhere. Mayumi wanted to say something but her mouth swelled due to the slap. As they were being brought away from where Mayumi was, L.Joe turned his head to look at Mayumi who was helpless while being dragged.

Meanwhile CAP, Niel and Ricky did not know what was going on and they were getting restless.

"Where are they and why aren't they back yet?" CAP getting worried.

"Do you think something happened in there?" Ricky asked his hyungs.

"Niel ah, call L.Joe to see if he & the others are okay," CAP asked Niel.

Niel took out his phone and dialled L.Joe's number but he did not pick up.

"He still not picking up his phone..," Niel said after trying to call him several times.

"Do you think we should check it out?" Ricky looked to CAP and then to Niel who was busy with calling ChunJi and ChangJo.

Before CAP could respond, there was a tap on his shoulder. CAP turned around and saw SungJoon standing behind him with his surbodinates.

"What are you guys doing here?" SungJoon asked CAP with a serious tone.

"S..SungJoon hyung..?" CAP nearly choked due to his surprise to see SungJoon there.

Niel and Ricky turned to where SungJoon was and gasped.