"Nicky asked me to come pick you up. He wants you to be treated like a princess so I'm here to drive for you."

"Aww how sweet!" Vogue giggles.

I grin widely and grab my handbag from the couch. I give myself one last look in the mirror before then I bid the girls goodbye and slide my way out through the door.

I follow Mark to his fancy car and settle myself in the backseat, feeling like a total princess. This is going to be a special night, I guess.

-------------

In just a few minutes, we finally get to our destination. Mark opens the car door for me and leads me to the restaurant. My heart is hammering inside my chest as I look around, searching for a certain person.

And there he is.

I literally gawk the moment my gaze falls upon him. He's wearing a white collar shirt paired with black vest and denim pants. And his hair, damn, he has it chopped a bit making him look even more handsome if that's even possible.

God, thank you for giving me this boy.

He is so perfect!

Slowly, I walk over to our table not breaking eye contact with him. Maybe he has this entire restaurant reserved for us for we're the only people in here.

How romantic.

"Good evening, Lauren." He reahces for my hand when I'm only a foot away from him.

"Good evening, love," I greet back, smiling widely as he places a gentle kiss on the back of my palm.

"You look so beautiful tonight."

I giggle at how cliché that sentence is. But it doesn't matter to me as long as it came from his heart.

"Thank you, so do you."

He smiles cheekily at me before asking, "Can I hug you?"

I nod.

Within a second, he envelopes me in his arms, sending my heart flying out my chest. Just his mere presence is enough to make me swoon. But this, this is more than amazing. I could stay like this forever.

"Ehem, ehem."

We pull away and direct our eyes to Mark, who happens to be watching us.

"Go away, Mark! This is our moment."

"Oh, I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you two, bye," Mark says innocently before disappearing from our sight. To where he's gone, that's what I don't know.

I just want us to be alone tonight.

"So, shall we sit down now?" Nicky asks, pulling a chair out of our table.

"Sure."

We finally sit down, tearing our eyes away from each other for a moment. I look around the restaurant and notice that there's not even a waiter or waitress which is kinda weird. It would've looked absolutely creepy if it wasn't for the lights and because of the fact that I'm not alone.

This is the first time that we've gone to a restaurant with only the two of us. I don't know what Nicky is thinking of right now. Knowing him, he has always something under his sleeves. In our first anniversary, he took me to a surprise trip to Las Vegas with the lads and Gillian and Vogue. In our second anniversary, we went on a vacation in Paris.

Now that our third anniversary isn't too far from now, I wonder what my boyfriend has planned for us.

"Let's order now?" Nicky breaks the momentary silence.