Birthday (Camila)

Start from the beginning

~5:57p.m.~

Okay..

Flowers?  Check.   
Chocolate covered bananas? Check.
Her present? Check.

I was going over the last things that I needed for when Camila would come here. I couldn't wait to give her this gift. She's going to flip!

<10 minutes later>

Uhh..it's 6:07..did she forget? No she wouldnt..Maybe she is just running a bit late. It's okay.

<1 hour later>

I haven't seen her at all. She didn't even text me or call me. Is something wrong? Oh no..please don't tell me she got hurt..

<2 hours later>

Okay...the girls should have brought her back by now. They knew of all my plans for Camila. We already missed our dinner reservations and the carnival that I reserved just for us. Hmm..maybe I'll just text the girls right?

To Planet Green Eyes 🙈👀: Hey...Do you know where Camila is?

From Planet Green Eyes 🙈👀: YOU DONT KNOW?!?!?

To Planet Green Eyes 🙈👀: What? What do I not know?

From Planet Green Eyes 🙈👀: I can't believe that Camz didn't tell you. Just check Twitter.

I went on my phone and checked it. I couldn't believe it. She was with OTHER celebrities. Celebrating her birthday with Taylor Swift and other people. I couldn't believe her. SHE DITCHED ME FOR THEM?!? Her. Own. Girlfriend. Couldn't she have told me? I would've understood. She could've invited the girls and I...was she ashamed of us?

To Planet Green Eyes 🙈👀: I can't believe she ditched me...

Then I got an incoming call from Lauren. I picked it up.

"Hey! It's okay. Don't let it get to you. She didn't even invite us..the only reason we know about this is because of Twitter.." Lauren said angrily into the phone

"I just can't believe she would ditch me to go to a lame ass birthday party.." I felt sad and angry at the same time. Was I not Worth It? Was my night that I planned for her not enough? I felt angry because she ditched me for some celebrities and because she would rather not tell me about this and just go...leaving me to worry when she didn't show up. At the same time, I was sad because...was she ashamed of me?

Before I thought anything else Lauren spoke up "Why don't we go hang out?"

"Ummmm. Sure, why not? Camila didn't show up anways..." I said 

"Sure, I'll be in your hotel room in like 10 minutes?" She said, her tone changed it wasn't angry anymore.