Chapter 35

Gabriele

"Of course I'm serious." She looked at me with a scowled.

"I don't want to think about twins, do you know how hard it is to look after two!" We were in the last leg of the flight in the Aiden's private jet. This conversation arose when I rubbed her belly and she asked what would happen if it were twins.

"Calm down, I highly doubt that it will be twins and it's just been a month, we've got an 8-week sonar scheduled and then we might find out what is going on."

"The wedding was so beautiful, I can't believe the mothers accomplished that." She commented as she ran her hand up and down my chest, sending chills down my spine.

"I know, I am sorry I kind of rushed it but I couldn't wait. I love the color you picked. Red...my favorite." I subtly hinted at her racy underwear and the wedding presents I bought her.

"Oh did I tell you that Stanza and Janine are on holiday so they are not around and the chateaus are empty for our week there. When we land I have dinner reservations for us." She smiled.

"You must be excited about the playroom." I playfully glared at her.

"I'm not excited about that, I'm excited that you are my wife and I can call you Mrs.Armanto, my love and that there's a little bundle in there growing and becoming a symbol of our love." She sighed and pulled me closer.

Not so long after we landed and were on our way to the house. I unlocked the door and walked in tugging the heavy suitcases behind me.

I entered and opened up windows letting the summer sun in. The peace and calm of Italy I'll always miss.

"Darling are you okay?" Heather looked at me with a frown then nodded.

"Why?"

"You look sick." She slapped her hand over her mouth and ran to the bathroom. I was behind her, I pulled her hair back and rubbed her back.

She wiped her mouth off and washed it put with some water. It broke my heart to see her so sick.

"This is not right, morning sickness happens after the 6th week not now, and not this bad." She furrowed her brows.

"I'll make an appointment at a doctor tomorrow. Just to be sure." I kissed her on the cheek.

"Will you be fine for dinner?" She shook her head.

"I'm sorry..." She looked sad.

"Well I know a pizza place, I could order." She giggled.

"Pizza sounds good." She stepped closer to me and kissed me roughly, she pushed me back against the wall. Remind me to never mess with a pregnant woman, they seem to become absurdly strong.

I pulled back.

"Maybe we should skip dinner." I walked upstairs and unlocked my chamber. I got to my suitcase and pulled out my gift for Heather and walked back downstairs where she sat down and took a few breaths. I handed it to her.

"What's this?"

"A very special gift." She opened it up and revealed the red lingerie, a sheer red bra, and red underwear.

"Wow." She breathed, she took the box and walked upstairs. A few minutes of me trying to figure out what happened and then she revealed herself, she dressed in my gift and walked to me. She looked smoking hot.

"Well do you like it?"

"I like it so much I don't want you wearing that, so I'll relieve you of it."I picked her up bridal style and walked to the chamber kicking the door behind me closed. I placed her on the bed, she looked at me as I threw off my shirt, she bit her lip. I crawled up the bed and took her lips in mine, straddling her. Our kissed became ragged, I climbed off her and opened my arsenal of straps, the green woven leather straps I ordered the last time we were here gleamed at me