Chapter 15

Gabriele

 The shock was apparent on my face.

She agreed she wanted to try my type of sex. I thought she would run as far as she could and quit her job but it seems that when Tyler cheated on her it gave her a new sort of freedom. She looked at me shyly.

"Are you sure?" She slowly nodded.

"We should start out slow. I need to teach you about this before we actually pursue it." She didn't say anything.

"It's not about sex. It's about so much more so I don't want to rush that part. I'll wait for however long until you're alright with it, Let's start this relationship right." I stood up.

I didn't want her to think I am some freak. Everybody always stays away from anything that isn't mainstream sex and if you liked something different you were labeled as sick. That was so wrong, that's why everyone that has other preferences keeps it to themselves.

I gestured for her to give me her hand, she frowned.

"What are you doing?"

"As I said, let's start it right."

"Would you like to go on a date with me sometime this week? Forget about what I told you, for now, there's more than enough time for that." She looked down at my hand which was holding hers and back up to my eyes.

"Sure." She answered. I felt all kinds of giddy when she said that sweet word. She stood up excusing her to go home since it was already getting late. I stopped her at the door from where I was sitting. I  jogged to her and pulled her to me. I kissed her, she deepened the kiss. Aiden was wrong this isn't a shy girl, not shy at all.

She pulled back. I looked outside to see it was very dark.

"I should walk with you."

"And Luca? We shouldn't leave him alone."

"I'm going to be away for about 5 minutes, I'm going to lock the door since he's asleep. We have a guard at the gate if you forgot and more security cameras than I can count. You can forget about me letting you walk home alone." She sighed and nodded.

"Why me? " She suddenly asked as we started to walk.

"What?"

"Why did you choose me as the nanny? I heard other more experienced nannies were also interviewed but I got the job. Was it because you wanted me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No, it was actually because you were the only one Luca likes and would listen to- I value my son's safety more than my need for a companion." That sounded a bit blunt but it was the only way I knew how to answer that.

She nodded in agreement; we were just about a few feet away from her apartment building when she stopped dead in her tracks.

"What's wrong?" She pointed to a light coming from her apartment with a deep frown etched on her face.

"When I left this afternoon I made sure the lights were off and I locked the door." She paled. I walked out in front of her, I walked to the apartment but she stayed in the hall. The door was unlocked and I could hear a commotion coming from inside. I opened the door, I had no weapons except my fists so I might be on the wrong side of things if something was going to happen.

I pushed open the door, there stood Tyler.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I heard Heather ask from behind me, she must've moved to check if I was okay.

"I'm getting the last of my things bitch." I felt a  vain start to throb in my head, one more word and I swear I'm going to beat his sorry ass so far.