Goner

*ANDYS POV*

I woke up in a car, holding someones hand. I couldn't focus on anything besides the stinging pain on my left temple and my odd shortness of breath. "Andy.." I heard a fragile, yet raspy voice say. was she talking to me? I'd never heard that voice before. I slowly turned to look at her, peeling the side of my head from the shattered glass. as soon as my head was up straight everything went to hell. black spotted my vision, soon clearing so I could see the female. her black hair was in a raggedy pony tail, there was a large blood stain on her thigh but I couldn't see well enough to see the cause of the bleeding. "Andy, can you hear me?" she asked shakily. I noticed my hand gripping hers, rather tightly actually. I slowly started pulling my hand from hers until she used both of her hands to reach and grab mine, who was she? I'd had girlfriends before, but I was sure I'd remember her face at least, but I was blank.
I went to open my mouth to speak but quickly closed it, slapping my free hand to the side of my jaw, feeling the large deformation, not even wanting to see it. I used the hand from my jaw to unbuckle my seat belt, feeling my breathing get easier already. I pushed my door open, yanking my hand from hers and nearly sprinting away from the car, which was a mistake. as soon as I made sudden movement I felt my stomach turn and my vision spin. I didn't make it six feet from the car before dropping to my knees to vomit. "Andy! stop!" she pretty much screamed, making my head pound. I turned back to see her still in the car, struggling with the seat belt. I slowly opened my mouth to speak. "um, miss, please calm down I just-" I was cut off by the sound of a distant siren. awesome. more fucking loud noise. I stood up, clutching my ribs and using the other hand to plug one of my ears as the ambulance arrived.
a medic rushed out of the back of the truck, coming toward me. I always hated them, they were so annoying. always asking dumb questions that you obviously didn't know the answers to. "sir, do you know who it you?" he asked me, putting my arm around his shoulders to support my standing. yes, because in the event of a cad accident I had time to take detailed note of a face. really? he helped me to sit on the hood of my car while he went back to get his bag of bullshit, I mean tools. another man came, a bigger man, to the passengers side to get the woman. she looked like she was crying when he lifted her out of the car. I stared at her and she stated back. like she knew me. well of course she did, but I don't even recall waking up this morning.. or yesterday.. or the day before that. I could barely remember going shopping for new suits for work... work! maybe she was a student?
she interrupted my thinking by saying my name again. "please.. you know who I am.." her voice cracked when she said 'know'. "I'm sorry." I said quietly, turning back around as she was sat on a gurney and having her leg looked at. I could still hear small cries come from her, feeling her eyes on me. fuck, who was she?
I stood up to go and find a police or someone to talk to about everything when I heard a shriek then felt arms around my waist, knocking me down. it was her again, what did she want? I looked down at her, struggling to pull away. "stop! I don't know you! get off-" she cut me off

"no, you know me! you love me!" she cried.

"I don't know you!" I said, my jaw throbbing.

"I love you, please remember!" she said, gripping my waist before getting pulled off of me my two men.

that was probably the scariest and saddest moment of my life. she obviously knew something I didn't, and I needed to find out.