Good Girls Bad Guys

*Katheryns POV*

'well this is it. todays the day. the first day to a year in hell' i thought to myself about the new school. all of our, the familys, friends were back in Eastveiw and i knew no one. i flat ironed my thick black hair, then applied eyeliner and mascara with a touch of foundation on my forehead. i had mom drive me to school and said I'd take the bus tomorrow, what a lie that was. when i arrived i walked in, automatically being greeted by a councilor. she said her name was Mrs. Fritz, she pretty much ran at me like a football player, and her husband taught life science in the school. hmm. perky. great. anyhow, she helped me to get my schedule that was based on my classes of last year. she also helped me to my locker and showed me around the school.  we stopped at a door with what looked like dents in the door, and a silver plaque that read 'Mr. Biersack' on it. "here we can meet the principal, Mr. Biersack" said Mrs. Fritz. of course he had already spoken to my mom so why did he have to even meet me? my thought was interrupted when a tall, pale man opened the door. "what?" he said annoyed a bit. his voice was deep and raspy, causing me to melt on the spot. "the new student is here sir" Mrs. Fritz told him, she seemed so unfazed by the man. his attention turned to me. his grey blue eyes basically pierced my soul. "hello," he smirked "im Mr. Biersack, and ill be your principal." he stood looking at me then held out his hand. i stood frozen for a minute, probably looking like a complete doofis, but finally snapped back and shook his hand. "uh, im um, Katheryn" i nearly stuttered. he nodded "well, welcome to Summerston," he looked me up and down "Katheryn." he then shut the door and Mrs. Fritz lead me to my first class, but i couldnt get those eyes out of my mind, or that voice out of my thoughts. what the fuck was he?