Fourth Of July

*Katheryns POV*

i sat down on the bed, originally to think about where my clothes were and when we were leaving, but he put his hand on my thigh and moved up. i was pretty much turning into liquid under his touch. everything he said was a mumble. i heard music start to play, it almost sounded in the distance. i could barely make out the song, but it was Fourth of July by Fall Out Boy. i took another drink in hopes i would snap to reality, but i only felt more numb. i must've leaned to the side because i suddenly had to catch myself. "wait can i..." i trailed off when i felt two warm lips against my neck. i tilted my head allowing more access. i leaned back and fell back onto the bed, but his lips were no longer on me. i squinted an eye open to see him taking off his grey blazer, revealing a brilliant sleeve of tattoos. "damn.." i mumbled but was interrupted when i felt him climb over me and kiss me passionately on the mouth. i put my arm under his and around his back, pulling him closer. he put his thigh in between my legs, instantly getting me soaked. i was almost in tears, i couldn't do this now! i had to wait! wait for someone i love! but..what if i did love him? he began kissing my neck again, and i could feel him leaving small hickies, and his warm tongue against my cold skin. i didn't want any of this to stop, ever. he ran his hand up the side of my towel, lifting it up a little. i toyed with his belt buckle, i want this. i want this. i want this. im doing this. i told myself. i knew i was ready, ready for him. he slid his shirt off then yanked my towel away. i slid up closer to the headboard on the bed and he followed kissing me hard. my head smacked against the headboard and our noses pressed together so hard it hurt. i didn't see, but i saw him fling his pants, and belt, off the bed. he had a red condom in hand then threw me a smirk and small wink.  he held both of my wrists together in one hand against the headboard, kissing me aggressively. he stopped then leaned close to my ear "don't worry" he whispered "i know youre a virgin" he smirked then licked two fingers, and pumped them in and out of me. i let out a high pitched gasp, a little emberessed. he smirked and seemed to enjoy my small pleasure burst. he left more small hickeys against my neck and collar bones. i felt him pull his fingers out and once he slammed into me the first time, everything was a blur. a dream. the chorus to the music drowned everything out. it was so unreal. he slammed into me again, harder. i moaned loudly, along with him. together we sounded like a beautiful symphony, oh how i hope he heard it too. he started going faster and deeper making me almost scream. we were both sweating and i was breathless. i moaned loudly, seeing him smirk a bit, then came hard, trembling. he must've also came because he let out a shaky moan too. he pulled out and began kissing my neck again, but everything was just so great, and i felt so tired, i began to pass out.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

in the last chapter when he said cute for a sixth grader, he was being sarcastic. she is a SENIOR in HIGHSCHOOL!