Game Over

*Mr. Biersacks POV*

"should i go back to class now?" asked the slutty Stephanie Burch. she had given me probably the worst blowjob in history before i had to meet the new girl. "yes please leave," i said zipping my pants up. she was unzipping her hoodie, but i stopped her. "go back to class" i practically shoved her out the door. now about the new girl, um, it was... aha! Katheryn. she was a sight. a bit skinny, but im not one to complain. i must say, it was hard to focus when her breasts were practically falling out of her bra- WAIT! i cant think like this. i need to actually get a grip on being a normal principal and not act like i run a strip club. the board said i need to "observe" or "monitor" classes. but in my ears, i need to find the new one, but i cant call her in for nothing. i started pacing when Mrs. Fritz knocked on the door and walked in. "what?" i looked at her "sir, you need to interact with the students-" i interrupted her with a groan "i hate them all though" i argued not too loud "sir" she raised an eyebrow at me. "fine," i pouted a bit "im watching over sixth periods senior lunch then" i said, she nodded in agreement.

*sixth period senior lunch*

i walked in and the room got quiet. it was actually pretty awkward, ya know, feeling every underage female in the room staring at you. it makes you a little selfconscious. ignoring them, i stood with a few lunch aids and discussed stupid shit ill never remember, like government or something. the room eventually grew back into talking until there was a collective gasp then a thud and a splash. the aids and i went to see what had happened, and whatsherface new girl had slipped and fell, spilling her lunch all over her. to stop the laughter i went over and helped her up, getting her a towel, then took her to my office. bingo!