Stay

*Andys POV*

i woke up a few hours, that felt like eternities, later. i was turned to the window and saw it was still daylight, nodding to myself lightly. i shifted and turned over to see Katheryn asleep, snoring lightly. it was a bit stalkerish but, she was beautiful while she slept. her eyes flickered and her back moved up and down every few seconds. i found her pretty, but now it was clear to me. she was beautiful. the most beautiful woman, more or less, i had ever seen! i almost couldn't look away, but i had to. i got up and looked around for stray boxers and finally found some barely peeking out from under the bed. i slipped them on while glancing at the alarm clock, 1:23pm. a wave of relief washed over me, we could still get to school. i stood and found some sweatpants and slipped those on, tripping a little bit. i walked out to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal and say back down in the bed while in my phone. a few minutes later she shifted a bit and opened one eye up at me.

"well good morning sunshine" i smirked

"wait..what time is it" she asked tiredly

"only like one thirty"

"but what about school?"

"it ends at two fifty we're fine" i assured her

she sat up slowly, clutching the sheets to her chest. she blinked a few times before looking at me, even with smudged makeup her eyes were still bright and gorgeous. "where are my clothes?" she asked. i stood up "hold on," i went to the laundry room to see that the dryer had broke halfway through the cycle. fucking great. i came back with her jeans and under, uh stuff, and handed it to her. "here put these on" i said tossing her the clothes that i had balled up. "but my shirt-" she said before i cut her off "its fine i'll give you one, my dryer broke so cotton stuff is still soaked" she nodded and sat there. "well" she nodded

"what?"

"i need to change so..."

"seriously?"

"yes just-"

"do you not recall what just-"

"yes just go!" she snapped

i smirked a bit then walked out shaking my head. about five minutes later she walked out crossing her arms over her chest. i rolled my eyes and laughed a bit "why so self conscious?" i asked tossing her one of my worn black hoodie with a tattered Misfits logo on the front. "its old so, you can keep it" i said about the once black, now dark gray hoodie. it was big on her, it hung past her hands and the bottom reached almost her mid thigh. "thank you" she said adjusting it. "ill be back, then we'll go" i nodded walking into the bedroom and shutting the door. i went to put on my pants from earlier. when i put them on i felt the large wet spot above my knee on the leg i put between hers. i smirked to myself a bit then changed to black slacks, a white tee shirt, and a black blazer. i walked out and looked at her, she already had shoes on and re did her makeup. "ready...Andy?" she asked hesitantly. i nodded and smiled, walking to the car with her. before i turned the car on i looked at her and sighed. "you dont need that crap on your face," i licked both my thumbs then wiped the makeup from her eyes, making her blink rapidly. "there," i smiled "much better."