The True Meaning of Love

Start from the beginning

Tyler started to introduce me and I said hi. Then he started to introduce himself. His name is Evan Fong. His voice was silk like smooth as was Tyler's when I first met him. I felt like I was repeating the whole scene when I first met Tyler.

I don't know how deep in thought I was because suddenly Tyler said that they were going. I wanted to go but Tyler says that I have to stay home. Evan then suddenly says that I should come along too. My eyes widen and I felt my heart beat fast.

Tyler tried to say no that I don't like to go out but Evan kept persisting. Tyler just groaned and then said for me to get ready. I smile really big and I go to my room to change. I out in a white shirt with black pants and a blue hoodie.

We all get in Tyler's car and I have to sit in the back with Evan. I look outside like an excited child as it has been a year since I ever went out. Everything looked a little different from what I last remember. I heard Evan chuckle and I turned to him.

I asked him why he was laughing and he told me he was laughing at me and how I looked like a child going out for the first time. I blushed and I turned to the window. I told him that I don't go out very often and always get excited when we do.

He looks at me sadly and then asked Tyler where are we going. Tyler said we were going to the fair and I got excited. I have never been to the fair. Evan chuckles and then said you were going to bring me along on your date just to watch you too make out every so often. I look up from and from the the mirror I see a blush on Tyler's face.

I remembered when I used to put a blush on his face but that was the past. When we reached the fair I saw so many things. So many things that I couldn't remember the names of anything. The one ride I do remember is the Ferris wheel.

Tyler and Craig had gotten in a cart by themselves while I had to be one with Evan. I dreamed of this day to be in one with Tyler but that was just a dream. I looked out the window in excitement as everything started to get smaller and smaller.

I suddenly felt a hand on top of mine and I turned and I see Evan staring at me. I asked him what was wrong and he just shook his head. He said he was in thought but I wonder what he could be thinking about.

The ride suddenly stopped and I looked at him scared. I asked him why did we stop and he said they were getting new riders on. I looked out and I noticed we were at the top. I wanted to ask Evan something but then I got lost in his eyes.

His eyes kept me hypnotized and I couldn't look away. Suddenly I started to lean in closer and he did the same. Our eyes were slowly closing and our lips were about to touch when suddenly the ride started to move and it brought us back to reality.

I blushed and looked away and he did the same. It was just awkward now as the ride was almost over. Craig and Tyler were waiting for when we got off and asked if we had fun. Evan said he had a blast and I nod my head.

We then go home and I just stare out the window. What just happened between me and Evan? He didn't want to talk about it on the way back its just getting me so confused. We finally get home and we said goodbye to Evan and Craig. We then go inside and I was soon pinned to the wall by Tyler.

He just looks at me angrily and asks what me and Evan did. I just told him that I go to know him better and that was it. His angry look turned to a relief one as he kissed my forehead. I felt myself blush and I stare back up at him.

I don't know what to do. Tyler confuses me to the point I don't even know if he loves me or not. But my heart still beats for him. He then goes to the kitchen and takes out a beer. My eyes widen knowing what was going to happen.

I go to our room hoping that he would just think that I'm asleep. After an hour I heard him storming to the room. I close my eyes and try to even my breathing. But t wasn't enough. He beat me because he thought I was cheating.