Ćhapter 17

Taylor's POV

Just like I told Shawn I only got more hate due to that post. I'm not emotionally stable to handle it because it just bringing back old habitats, and I have been thinking a lot and for my well being I need a break from Shawn.

I mean not that's it's Shawn's fault it's just I need to recollect myself before I fall back into old habitats, and I have been clean for a year so I don't want that.

So I was gonna go back home stay off all social media apps, and not talk to Shawn for while, even though it will be very hard not to. I already brought the plane ticket, and it leaves tomorrow morning, I just had to tell Shawn which I'm about to do now.

I walked back outside where Shawn sat at the picnic table they had in there back yard. I had told him I was going to the bathroom, but I was actually preparing myself for his reaction.

"Can we talk?" I asked sitting down across the table from him. "Yea what's up" Shawn said. "Well you know how all this hate towards me is really starting to like take a toll on me, and I want a break, so I got a flight and I'm leaving tomorrow I just want a break from everything, and everyone" I say getting straight to the point of this conversation.

"Wait-What?-Why?" Shawn stuttered a little. "I really don't wanna do this but I can't take the hate and I'm getting the urge again" I say looking down at the green grass. "So this means we are taking a break" Shawn said. I shook my head slowly biting my lip. I know I'll give in anyways so.

Shawn put his head down on the table and made a whining noise while stomping his feet on the ground. "I don't want you to leave" Shawn whined. He was acting like a little kid. "Stop Shawn" I said not amused by his childish behavior.

"Fine gosh!" Shawn said harshly before leaving the table, and walking inside slamming the door behind me. I put my head on the table and groaned loudly.

I got up from the table and walked back into the house. I went up the stairs to Shawn's room where Shawn sat on his bed doing something on his phone.

I looked at his phone and he was texting..Laur,

Is he seriously asking her to hangout?!

I don't know what came over me but next thing I know I was slapping Shawn's phone on the ground. "What the hell Taylor?!" Shawn exclaimed. "Shut up" I said going to my suitcase,

I started to pack my stuff back in it. "I can't wait for you to leave" Shawn said under his breath. "What Shawn? I didn't hear you, next time you wanna talk shit say it loud enough so I can hear" I said.

"Whatever I'm leaving" Shawn said getting off his bed and grabbing his keys off the desk. "Da fuck you ain't" I said running to his door and closing it while standing in front off it.

"Move Taylor" Shawn said reaching for the knob. I shook my head. "Move!" Shawn almost yelled. I shook my head. "Move" He screamed. "No!" I screamed back.

"Yes!" Shawn yelled. "Fine I'm leaving this place anyways, I hate you" I said moving away from the door, but Shawn just stood there. "You don't mean that" Shawn said. "Oh yes I do, I never actually loved you, I only dated you because well everyone wants you and you wanted me" I spat.

"Oh yea well I only dated you because I felt bad, you have nobody and you where depressed, so I felt bad" Shawn said his words hitting me like a thousands bullets. I wiped away the tear that had fallen.

Shawn didn't even look guilty.

I pulled my phone out my pocket and called my mom, I'm leaving today

--

Which leads me here at home in my bed feeling like shit. My eyes are bloodshot from crying, and I'm in my boxers. Shawn hasn't tried to contact me, and people are still hating on me.

Calling me worthless, ugly, ratchet.

So while I sit at home feeling hurt, because of what Shawn said, and guilty for what I said to Shawn. He's doing whatever.

I wanna text him so bad and ask him what he's doin- I really should because-yea I'm doing it, I'm making the first move.

I reached for my phone that laid on my nightstand, and went to Shawn's contact, and the little message icon.

Taylor:
Hey, we need to talk....

This chapter was wild and they said some harsh stuff, so tune in for next chapter to see what happens