Ćhapter 15

Shawn's POV

"I wish you could of met my parents" I said. "Yea me too it sucks they had to leave" Taylor said. My parents had to go on a last minute business trip to Florida. I mean it sucks because I came home for the first time in a while, and my parents aren't here.

At least have Taylor to keep me company. "Let's do some DubSmashes" Taylor said. "Ok" I said. Taylor took out his phone.

----

We had got to lost in doing Dubsmash I think we did like twenty of them. My favorite one was where I lip synced little things to Taylor.

Basically I stood in front of him my hands placed on his hips, as I sung to him. And when it came to the part where it said little things I kissed his nose.

Taylor was making a video collage, you now cause we are goals and all. I'm so glad I am spending this week with Taylor I missed him so much.

Long Distance is very hard, but I can tell you one thing even when I'm away from Taylor I don't even have the thought of anyone else being attractive.

I love Taylor and nothing will ever change that even if he doesn't love me anymore.

I looked at Taylor he was looking down at his phone. I grabbed his chin and turned his head so he was facing me, and connected my lips with his. Taylor instantly kissed back. I smiled into the kiss making Taylor pull away.

Taylor put his phone down and climbed onto my legs, you know like he was straddling me. I placed my hands on his hips and looked up at him.

Taylor only laid down on me with his head on my chest, and his chest on my upper stomach. "What are you doing?" I laughed. "Laying down" Taylor said.

I wrapped my arms around Taylor and we laid there in silence. "Your so comfortable" Taylor said. I laughed at his words. "Let's go night swimming" I suggested. "Ok" Taylor said still laying down. "We have to get up" I tell him.

Taylor rolls off of me. Looking really tired. "The time zones messing you up?" I ask. Taylor nods his head while I throw him some swim shorts. He gets up and kicks his pants off slipping the swim shorts over his boxers and I did the same.

I walked in my bathroom and grabbed two towels. We walked downstairs, and out of the back doors where the pool was located. Taylor and I sat our towels on one of the chairs. I pulled my shirt over my head, and ran towards the pool doing a front flip into it.

Taylor jumped in after me and swam towards me. "Take me on a ride" He said getting on my back.

•Taylor•

I jumped on Shawn's back and he stated swimming, and went underwater with me still on his back. I couldn't really hold on so I let go and swam to the top of the water.

Shawn came up a few seconds after. "That was fun" I spoke. "Yea" Shawn said.

----

We swam for a few more hours before getting out. "You wanna use the outside shower we have it's fun" Shawn said pointing towards a little house looking thingy. "Yea, but we will just wash off with out swim shorts on then take a real shower inside" I say.

Shawn nods and we walk in it it was really cool. Shawn turned the water on, and cold water shot out hitting my skin. "Shawn" I yelped jumping away from the cold water. "Sorry it has to heat up" Shawn laughed at me.

The water began to heat up and I stood under it letting the water hit my head making my hair fall in my face. I stepped out the way and let Shawn get wet. "Well I have thick skin and an Elastic Heart but your blade might be sharp, I'm like a rubber band until you pull to hard" I began to sing obnoxiously.

"Is that necessary Taylor" Shawn said. "Yea" I nodded my head. "No" "yes" "no" "yes". "I'm going to kill you" Shawn said. "No you won't" I challenged. Shawn looked at me and I tried to open the door, but it wouldn't open.

Shawn grabbed my arm and pulled me against his body. "I'm not going to kill you" Shawn laughed. I reached up and kissed Shawn's lips. "Ok" I said against his lips.

Short filler chapter, I don't know what's happening next chapter. I got writers block for this story.

Anyways go check out my Shaylor One Shot books, and give request.

And also can y'all give me ideas for next chapter?? Please.