Ćhapter 12

Taylor's POV

Shawn's breathe hit the back of my neck as slight snores escaped his lips. His arms where wrapped tightly around my waist holding me against his chest. I stared into the darkness.

I just woke up for an inning reason and I couldn't go back to sleep. All I had to do was stare at the walls, and listen to Shawn's soft, comforting snores.

I pulled Shawn's arm tighter around my waist and placed my hand over his. Shawn shifted behind me. "What's wrong?" Shawn's soft voice spoke. "Nothing just can't go back to sleep" I said quietly.

Shawn kissed the back of my neck

And I woke up from that wonderful dream. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to get the image of the dream back in my head. Nothing but darkness was what I saw.

I sighed and rolled over. The room was still pitch blacking signaling that the sun as yet to rise. I unlocked my phone, and went straight to Twitter (A/N Me)

I looked the at my notifications, and scrolled down my feed. I went to the little feather thing so I could tweet.

@Taylorcaniff
It's 3 am and I'm missing you right now😫

I really do miss Shawn, and that dream didn't help me at all. Just as I was about to finish scrolling the twitter I got a message from my baby!

Shawn:
I'm missing you too baby

Taylor:
Distance sucks badly😪

Shawn:
I know but two more weeks boo

Taylor:
You always use pet names- it's cute asf babe

Shawn:
I love calling you baby, babe, etc.

Taylor:
Guess what!!

Shawn:
Your a bad bitch

Taylor:
That's true but guess what!!

Shawn:
What!!

Taylor:
I love you💕

Shawn:
I love you too💕

Taylor:
I had a dream about you, that's why I'm up.

Shawn:
What was it about

Taylor:
Well I was awake and you where cuddling me while you where sleeping. Then I pulled your arm tighter around me causing you to wake up then you asked me what's wrong, and kissed my neck and I woke up😕

Shawn:
I would do anything to actually be able to do that right now

Taylor:
Same babe

Shawn:
Baby!!!!!

Taylor:
WHAT?!

Shawn:
Have I ever told you how much I love you

Taylor:
Yes

Shawn:
I luh you😘

Taylor:
I luh you too!!!

Shawn:
Alright baby I'm tired goodnight

Taylor:
Goodnight😘

I turned off my phone and put it back on the charger. I rolled back over so I was facing the wall again. My eyes where getting harder to keep open, so I finally let the sleep take over me.

---
Shawn's POV

I tossed and turned in my bed. The bus was rattling as it drove to our next stop. It was still dark outside. I thought I was tired. Now I wanna talk to Tay, but I bet he's sleeping.

I just really miss him, and it's been really messing with my mind. I can barley sleep some nights which cause me to be really tired while performing and doing meet and greets. It sucks.

And my manager is starting to notice. I can get in trouble for this. Which means my manager could make me break up with Taylor.

My eyes started to get heavy. I finally let them close and fell into a deep sleep.

--
Next Morning
Taylor's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing on my beside table. I reached over sleepily,my eyes where still blurry from sleeping. I answered the phone. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey" Shawn's voice spoke. Why is he calling me at, oh it's noon.

"What are you doing?" I asked Shawn. "Umm, I just got out a meeting" Shawn said a little uneasily. "And...." I trailed off. "My manager-before I even tell you just know how much I lov-" I cut him off. "You breaking up with me?" I say."I don't want to it's my manager. I love you baby" Shawn said.

"Fuck you Shawn!" I yelled into the phone, and hung up. I threw my phone across room, and let out a frustrated scream. I can't believe that just happen. I thought that we where fine, but like always I thought wrong.

I brought my hands to my face and drug them down. The wet tears that had fallen smeared my face. My shoulders shook with each cry. Why can't I just have a perfect relationship. I was so happy with Shawn.

My phone was blowing up beside me with Shawn's calls. Shawn called ten times before I decided to answer. "What?" I said harshly. "I'm sorry Taylor ok. I don't want this I love you, and you know that" Shawn said. "Then why aren't you fighting for me?" I asked. The line was silent.

"And what difference would it make if we where still together. Together or not I'm still gonna miss you, I'm still gonna want to see you, and I'm still gonna love you, so please tell your stupid ass manager to suck my white ass" I yelled the last part before hanging up. I can't believe I just said that.

Two months was all we lasted, Wow

Ok short chapter but stuff happened in this chapter so yea.

Anyways Bye✌️