Čhapter 6

(Me and Ms.Dozier she is so pretty, excuse me)
1 week later
Taylor's POV

I pulled on my Jack and Jack shirt over my head, and fixed it. I was going to Digi to meet Jack and Jack (pretend).

I couldn't wait to see them especially Jack J that is my bae. I slipped on my low top white converse. I looked in the mirror. I was wearing the Shirt that had Jack and Jack written on it in white letters with the music note, and white skinny jeans with rips in the knees.

The show wasn't until four hours, but you gotta get there early if you want to get a good seat. Today I wasn't going alone Shalynn was coming because she liked The Jacks to.

I grabbed my phone, ticket, and my Jack and Jack hoodie just in case it got cold, but I would still be wearing merch. I walked out my room, and downstairs.

Shalynn was talking to my mom. She was wearing her Jack and Jack shirt like mine, light denim skinny jeans, and white converse also. "Are you ready?" She squealed a little. "Is that even a question" I answer. We say goodbye to my mom, and leave.

As soon as I get in the car I get a text from Shawn.

Shawn:
Hey babe

Taylor:
Heyy

Shawn:
What are you doing?

Taylor:
I told you yesterday I was going to Digi.

Shawn:
Oh yeah! I'm jealous

Taylor:
Why?😂

Shawn:
Because whoever your meeting can see you and I can't

Taylor:
I'm going to see Jack and Jack, your friends.

Shawn:
Oh tell them Shawn said Hi.

Taylor:
They won't even know I talk to you dumbass.

Shawn:
It's all over twitter they know who you are

Taylor:
Shut up

Shawn:
You tell me to shut up every time we talk😂 literally.

Taylor:
Haha I was so tempted to say shut up again.

Shawn:
Wow!

Taylor:
Why does everyone think your innocent?

Shawn:
Idk

Taylor:
Your far from it

Shawn:
😏

Taylor:
stop

Shawn:
Nah I'm good

Taylor:
Shut up!!

Taylor:
Wait I have to go bye. I'm so excited Shawn!!

Shawn:
Ok bye have fun, but not to much😘

Taylor:
😘

"I'm so ready for this!" I said as I got out the now parked car. "I know Taylor" Shalynn laughed. There was already about forty girls outside. Hey at least there's not already a hundred. We went, and walked to the end of the line.

"Oh my god your Shawn's boyfriend" A girl spoke when she saw me. "Yep that's me" I said awkwardly. "I ship it so hard" She said. I smile at her genuinely. "Can I get a picture?" She asked. "Yea sure" I said as she held her phone out. I smiled and she snapped the picture. I wasn't expecting that.