Chapter 1 letter

Edward p.o.v.

I look at the love of my life. If you can call this a life. It has been a year since the Volturi came. In a week Bella will be twenty if she wasn't a vampire.

'Are you sure you don't want to come with us?' I asked her again.

'No Edward. I'm not hungry. I need to do some things here, so please watch our little child.' She pleaded me. How could I say no to her?

'Okay. Be safe, love.' I said and gave her a kiss before I run with my family to the trees.

After we all got some animal and Emmet a bear we go home. I could not be away from my Bella anymore. In a minute we were home again.

'Bella?' I called her out but I didn't get any response. I walked into the house and go straight to the garage. Her car was gone. I walked back a little sat. I heard Renesmee run downstairs from her room. When I came in the run to me.

'Dad.' she said and I saw that she had a letter in her hand.

'What is that sweetie?' I asked seriously.

'I don't know its for us. In my room is a little basket and I heard a beat in it.' She sad and gave me the letter. I opened it and read it out loud.

Dear Cullens,

I am pleased to see that my children are in a good family. After all these years. I want you to know that my name is An Marie Elizabeth Branden. I am the mother of Marie Alice Branden and Isabella Marie Branden. You know Isabella as Bella Swan but that isn't her real name.

Many years ago my family was in danger. I put a curse on Alice it sad that she will be eighteen forever. On my younger child Isabella, I put a spell that made her a baby when she is twenty. On me, I put a spell that I will live five hundred years. When I want to put a spell on my husband I felt a shiver down my body. I knew exactly what it meant. My husband was dead.

Alice and I took to horses and then we were off to other countries. Isabella was one when this was it. Years many years later a boy came across. Bella was a little kid again. When Alice saw the man she knew exactly what it was her mate. But after his job he disappeared. A couple years later my little Alice got taken away from me because she got visions of the future. Now I was scared. My little Isabella... My years were almost gone. I put a new spell on her so she wouldn't be alone. This spell made her grow old and when she was twenty she would die. Then she would go in the other family.

Now he has come. My Isabella find her mate too. She will grow up as a human but in her heart, she knows that Edward is her mate and Renesmee is her daughter. In the year she is eighteen she needs to be turned into a vampire or she will die the day she got nineteen. After she is turned all the gifts that she has will come to her and she will remember everything that she had to go to.

I hope you will take good care of her,

Ms Branden.

A mother that loved her children.

I stopped reading and looked up. Alice look like she was crying if she could. I run up to my daughters' room after a minute. When I saw the basket I open it.

A beautiful baby lies in there. I took her in my arms and walked downstairs. Everbody looked up when she heard me. Right then the baby woke up. Two beautiful brown eyes looked at me than at the others. She looked just as smart as Renesmee. Then she put her hand on my cheek.

An image of a girl came to my mind. She had black hair to her hips and she stood next to a girl with I know as a little Bella. The eyes of the black girl were bluer then I have to ever see. It looked like Alice only human and with long hair.

Bella's hand fell from my cheek. She looked on Alice and put her hands to her. Alice stood up quickly and take Bella from me.

'Bella has the same gift as Renesmee.' I sad to everyone.

'I think that every life she has an different gift.' said Carlisle. I nodded and looked at my Bella. Her hand was on Alice's cheek.

The man in her head was Jasper. 

----

And? Please tell me what you think?