---in apartment-----------

I went in to get my stuff and what I saw was disturbing. Everything was in ash. Someone burned my place. I was searching my stuff and found my pajamas what was on fire and ripped from everything. I found my bag what had a little ash on it and my one black jeans. I also found my dark, blue sweatshirt and my mp3 player. Luckly, it was still working. All books I bought were burned. I began to cry. These books are from the time when I was born. I put my hands on my mouth. Tears were falling down my face. I wanted to fix them, so I controled the wind around to put all wright pieces of the book on the place. It still wasn't the same as before, but it wasn't so bad. I took all my stuff and was about to go when I saw something in the shadows. Or someone. Some guy. I remembered that, I was seeing that guy sense I was little in the shadows. So, maybe it was just imagination. I blinked and he wasn't there anymore.
I went back to the Titans tower.

----in the Titans tower ----

I came in the living room and Starfire flew to me "Friend Shadow, where were you so long and what happened to your face." Starfire asked, concered. Then everyone looked at me. In my eyes were tears. "Dude, what happened?" Beast Boy asked.
"Nothing, just..." I couldn't say it. Robin saw my bag and asked "What happened to your bag?" "I just came back from my apartment and it was burned." I said. Everyone's eyes were wide. "Almost all my clothes are in ashes, books are ripped from fire and some are ashes, but I still have some. Raven, take this books. I think you will like them." I said and gave books to Raven. "Thank's." she said and I nodded. "In what will you sleep?" Starfire asked. "I don't know. In this, I guess." I said, showing on the clothes I wear now.
"No! I won't let my friend to sleep in something uncomfortable!" Starfire said and went from the living room. "Umm... Starfire." I said, but she left the living room. I looked at the other Titans and there just shrug.
Then, Starfire came back with some clothes in her hands.
"Sleep in this." Starfire said and gave me clothes. "Umm, Starfire, those are mine clothes." Robin said, blushing. "I know, friend Robin, but your clothes is the only one that fits her." Starfire said. I have to admit. Even if she is a little jelous, she is very nice person. "Thank you, Starfire. Where is the bathroom?" I asked. "Let me show you." Starfire offered. She lead me to the bathroom. As I was putting on Robin's clothes, I heard their conversation.
"Are you sure we can trust her?" Cyborg asked. "We are lucky to have her in the team, but remember Terra?" Raven said. "We have to see what she is capobile of." Robin said. Robin is the only one who knew that someone is after me and he still wants me in the team. He's nice and I undestand the others. They don't know me well, so they don't believe me. I also have trouble with trust. I don't trust paople so easy. I put Robin's clothes and went back into the living room. Everyone were in their rooms now. I went to the couch and saw pillow and blanket. I smelled them and it had Robin's smell. So, he bringed me this. I lay on the couch and fell asleep looking at the moon.

In the dream:
"Mum!" I yelled to my mum.
"Stay strong, Belle, don't let anyone control you." she said.
I don't know what she ment with that. I saw the man with the rifle in his hands, coming to me. I screamed and tried to run, but fell. The man with the rifle fell down, dead with blood on his neck. In the shadows, I saw the man with mask. I looked around and everyone were dead.

End of the dream.

I woke up, shooting out of bed in sweat. Remembering everything is to painful.
"Bad dream?" I looked behind and Robin was in the kitchen. I nodded. "What was about?"
He asked. "Past." I said.
"Wanna talk about it?" "No."
I said. "Thanks for the blanket and pillow." I thanked to him.
"No problem. Wanna cocoe?"
He asked. "No, but thanks."
He nodded. "What are you doing here, so late?" I asked.
"Couldn't sleep." I nodded.
"Thank's for borowing your clothes." I said to him.
He laughed a little "Sure, but what happened with your place?" he asked. "I don't know. When I came there, everything was in ash." I explaind. I decided to shut about the man in the shadows. "Well, now that your a Titan, you can stay here." he said with a smile.
"Thank you." I said and in vampire speed went to the kitchen where he was.
I was next to him. About 3 cantimaters away. I took a glass and from the pipe put water in the glass.
I drank it and looked at Robin. He eyes were wide.
"What?" I asked. "When someone knows your secret, your using vampire speed all the time?" he asked with a smirk. "Sometimes." I smirked back.
"Do you know who Kid Flash is?" Robin asked. "You mean, the kis who is like 'the fastest' boy on Earth?" I smirked, again. "Yea him. Do you know who is faster, you or him?" Robin laughed and asked looking at me. I was just 3 or 4 milimiters shorter then him. "Me, definetly." I said and drank another glass of water. "How do you know?" he asked, confused. "Because vampires are the most fastest creatures in the universe." I said, looking at him. He looked at me. Our gazes never living eachother. We were looking at eachother, slowly closing. Suddenly, I figured what we were doing and I looked at the ground. Also, he. "Umm... I think we should to go to sleep now." Robin said. We were both blushing.
Quickly, Robin went in his room and I on the couch. I was thinking about Robin till' I fall a sleep. I didn't know what was that feeling. I fall asleep thinking about it and Robin.