Chapter 1

Ughh my name is Brittney. I'm 17 years old. I'm a junior at Richfield Highschool. I'm just your typical highschool girl. My long jet black hair stop at the middle of my back, nice plump lips, my curves all in the right places then my dimples top it all off. My mother don't really play a special role in my life. I'm staying with my big sister LaMasha but what we call her is LaMasha. She is 22 going on 23 in June, she's the CEO of some writing company. My other two big brothers Aaron & Hosea, but we call him Red. Aaron stay in Ohio, he's a nurse. Red is your typical big brother, protect you from every little thing. He's a senior & we go to the same school -__-. Right now I'm in my room getting ready to head out to school. I'm wearing my Rocs, white and gray polo, with my grey and white Jordans. Every morning I have to ride with him.

"Brittney are you ready?" he yelled. I skipped downstairs and her stared at me.

"What?" I shurgged, I hate when he do this.

"You not wearing that! It's to tight." he yelled. See what I mean.

"Red I am 17, I'm not your same little sister I was 7 years ago." I stated, he looked at me with pure fire.

"Man come on." he mumbled, walking out the door. I rolled my eyes and walked behind him.

"Masha we gone." I yelled.

"Have a good day." she shouted back.

    We hopped in the car in silence. He pulled out the driveway faster then usual, that's how I know he mad. He'll get over it. We pulled at the school 15 minutes earlier. I hopped out and grabbed my book bag. We walked in together and school haven't even started yet. So I walked to my locker and he followed me, he have a locker but he really don't use it. Since he 6'2, he tower over me. I'm only 5'3, I looked up at him.

"Put this in there." he demanded, handing my his jacket. "When we leave just bring it."

"Why can't you just put it in yo locker?" I whined. I hate when he do this.

"Man just take the dang on jacket! You annoying." he shoved the jacket in my locker and walked off.

"Stupid!" I yelled at him.

    After putting all my books in my locker I was finally good enough to head out the gym. That's where I meet up with my bestie Ari. Her real name is Arinna. She is a little taller then me, her hair is at her shoulder. She have some pretty smooth skin to match her pretty hazel eyes. She really curvy to. She was sitting with our little crew, they all looked at me and waved. I walked over and sat down with them.

"What's up Brittney?" Ty greeted. He is like Red bestfriend. When Red not around, it's like he is my protector.

"Nothing just got here with yo little friend." I saidm rolling my eyes.

"Red?" Erica smiled. Erica she had a crush on him for the longest. She is just like the typical high school girls. Remeber he is older then us all.

"You still like him?" Ced asked. Ced aka Cedrick he is my big cousin. Him and Red is the same age, but he got held back in 4th grade. So you know it, he watch out for me to.

"Yeah" Erica cooed.

    We all sat around and just chilled and kicked it. Then my brother and his crew came in the gym. Then there he was Marcus. Marcus Watson, the star quater back. He looked my way and showed his million dollar smile. He has a athletic built, pretty green eyes, his lips are full and plumped, he have some deep pretty waves, I just want to swim in them. His tatooes on his chest, arm, and back is beyond sexy. I had a crush on him everysince 5th grade, but he is like a brother to my family. Him and his big brother Rico. The bell rung and that's our signal. We all hopped off the bleachers and walked down. The football players stood around and just watch us juniors.