Chapter Twenty-Three

A/N: Hey Guys! So, here I am on-time, as promised with an updated for you! I am beginning to thinks of ways in which I could wrap up the story; it is nearly the end after all. Any suggestions, then please message me, do not leave a comment because I do not want others to see it!

I did check, and it turns out Sebastian actually turns 21 later this month, so he is actually older in the story than in real life, but it is set a year or two in the future anyhow.

By the way, this chapter refers to Christianity at the start. This is because the English royal family is a close follower of the church, so therefore Lilliana would be expected to worship God. I am a non-Christian myself, but thought this would be a key element to implement in this story, especially when they are meant to be getting married very soon.

One last thing is to say thank you for your support and I hope we can work together in getting this books as many views and votes as possible. If you like a chapter, please don’t forget to vote!

I’ll be seeing you guys very soon!

~Sophie.

-----------------

The news was something which I hadn’t been expecting. I had been waiting for a month to hear something, but not this. To say I was surprised would be an understatement, but it wasn’t a bad kind of surprise. I glanced down at the letter again and smiled. I was relieved, happy and above all, thankful.

Being a member of the royal court and the fiancé of the crown prince, I was religious in certain ways. I did not go to church often, but I did pray in the royal chapter, located in the palace every Sunday. We would often pray before meals and say our thanks to God before we enjoyed any extravagant activity. It was how I was brought up.

The moment I read the letter, I was ready to get on my knees and thank God for all that he has done for me. I was ready to thank him for everything he has done for my family and friends, the way he has helped us achieve our goals in life.

Dear Lady Lilliana Thorne,

I hope that you are well and are ready to begin a life of happiness with Prince William. I know he will treat you well.