Galexy

So i decided to do a galexy edit because there are not enough of those in this world. I am STILL LOOKING FOR REQUESTS! (explanation on me being mia at the end)

----------------------------------------------

"So today we decided to sing one we haven't in a while," Dana says into his microphone getting a loud cheer from the crowd, and a confused look from Alex. She is sitting in the back corner so other fans can have better seats, and she had watched them rehearse and this wasn't part of what she saw.

"We are doing this without music, just mics," Cole explained and the crowd cheered louder if that was even possible. Alex watched Gabe for any explanation on what in the world was going on. He looked a bit nervous and Dana gave him a side hug, whispering something in his ear. He nods and goes to a mic stand.

"When you dance, when you smile, when you laugh, I love everything about you." Cole starts.

"How you dress, and your style, you're an angel and i love everything about you." Dana continues. Alex notices that it is a slower and more laid back beat too.

"Woah, I wanna celebrate today girl we   gon' throw a party for you" Dana and cole sing together.

"Just be yourself girl
'cause I love love love love love love
Everything about you
Is perfect amazing
I can't get enough"  Gabe sings, looking straight at Alex.
"Everything about you
Is driving me crazy
Girl because I love" At this he starts coming off the stage and down the side isle. Girls are screaming like crazy as a spotlight follows him and another hits Alex.
"Everything about you you (you-u-u) you you (you-u-u) you you you
Everything about you
Is driving me crazy
Girl because I love
Everything about you." Gabe had finally reached Alex and pulls her to her feet as he sings.

"And I think we gonna be together forever
Plan a trip we can go wherever wherever
Just be yourself girl
'cause I have died everyday waiting for you" Gabe smoothly changes songs and pulls Alex onto the stage.

"Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years. And I'll love you for a thousand more." Gabe guides a confused Alex to the center of the stage. Cole and Dana continue the song with their mics turned down so it is background music.

"Alex, ever since I saw you I knew I would love you forever. Every kiss, every hug, and every minute I look at you I want it to last forever." Gabe holds both Alex's hands and Alex gasps and covers her mouth with her hands as Gabe kneels down on one knee and gets a small box out of his pocket. He then opens it to reveal a beautiful Ruby ring.
"Alex Moore, would you do the honor of becoming my wife?" Gabe asks. Alex is tearing up so all she can do is nod, again and again. Gabe puts the ring on her finger and stands up quickly to give her a big hug. They hold each other for a minute than kiss. The crowd of 5ers is going nuts. Gabe and Alex finally face the audience and Gabe holds up Alex's hand with her ring. The crowd cheers. It was the best night of Alex's life.

So the reason I have been mia on this story is because of lack of requests. On my other story I have been really Busy , and haven't had much time.