"Yeah that would be great. It will be better to go a double date."Eleanor added.

"Okay. Niall and I will sacrifice ourselves to go shopping." Louis said. Eleanor giggled.

"When should we go?" Eleanor soon turned to me.

"We should go when we're in Dallas. We won't have time tomorrow and you guys should spend the day off together." I suggested to them.

"Yeah sounds good." Eleanor said to me.

The door opened and close. Lou and Lux entered through it. She immediately came running towards the couch, giggling.

Harry extended his arm to her but went to me instead.

"Play." She said to me wanting for me to reach and carry her.

"You want to play?" I asked her. Lux nodded I response.

"Okay. Let's wait until Niall finish to play, okay?"

She nodded once more. She then walked to Harry.

"Do you want to sit on Harry's lap while we wait?" I folded my legs for her to sit down. She extended her arms to him.

Harry grabbed her and put her on his lap to sit.

"Aw!" Niall said putting the control down.

Lux and I began to making funny faces at each other.

"Who won?" I asked.

"Zayn." Niall answered disappointed.

"Next babe." I say giving him a peak on the lips.

He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek while giving me a hug in the side. I looked at Lux as she had a disgust expression on her face.

"They're so cute together." Eleanor commented.

"Thanks." I say.

"Okay lads let's go." Niall said, patting me on my lower back as a sign to get up.

Everyone began to get up and walk out. Once I was up a reached for Lux and carried her with one arm. While my other one was holding Niall's hand.

"Do you want kids someday?" Niall questioned me.

"Yes. Is it weird that I already know what I want to name my first daughter?" I tried to say not making him scared that I had thought about it.

Niall laughed, "Nope. Tell me the name."

"Well I want to name her after my dad." I say not making eye contact with him.

"What's his name? I'm going to meet him someday I want know what's his name."

"Julian. But Julia for a girl." I said.

He nodded.

"You guys will make the cutest family one day." Lou said from behind.

I blushed just thinking about creating a family with Niall. Yet it was still too soon for me to be a mom at fifteen while Niall was just nineteen.

Niall chuckled, "Okay I have to go now."

"Okay have fun!" I yelled trying to be louder than the crowd.

He kissed me and then gave Lux a kiss on the forehead then left.

"Okay so what do you want to do?" I asked Lux.

She looked around finding something new to do. Once she couldn't find anything she shrugged her shoulders.