1 : 'Barbie'

Chapter 1

I Miss you..
-Amanda

Miss you too, baby..
-Alex

Love you a lot..
-Amanda

(3mins later)

Baby, I have got class..
Will see you later.. Bye
-Alex

Smiling to myself, I continued scrolling through our last conversation for the nth time. I was walking through our School's corridor. But I was totally engrossed in what Alex had texted me. Alex, as you have guessed, is my boyfriend and was recently back from his trip to Florida.

Alex Green, the most popular, hot and charming, so-called badboy of our school was madly in love with me.. And I with him.. The mere thought brought a massive smile on my face. .

And suddenly right at that moment, a tall, strong, body collided with me, making my phone fall out of my hand. A book fell off from the person in front of me and I could hear him swear underneath his breath.

"I'm so sorry.." I looked up to a boy with big geek glasses covering half of his face. The other half which was visible was covered in a frustrating scowl. I quickly bent down to pick my phone and was going to pick up his book as well when he spoke up..

"Don't..." A strong, deep voice made me stop. I looked up to him while he quickly bent down to pick up the book.

"So sorry.." I started saying again with a smile while he turned around.

"You should be.." He hissed while walking away.

"Excuse me?" I was dumbfounded... "Hey, you.. Wait up..!" I walked over to the boy, "What did you say?"

"Do you have hearing problem as well?" He asked with the same scowl on his face.

"Listen.. I said sorry to be polite, but this is..."

"Who asked you to be so polite to a stranger?" His question stopped me.

"Listen..." I stammered.

"No.." He stood up straighter and thus more taller than he already was and spoke with the rudest tone possible, "You listen.. I have a class, and am already late. And neither have I the interest to talk to a Barbie like you..."

My mouth hung open as I saw him walk away. That was the most embarrassing insult I have ever heard. I looked down at myself and again stared at the retreating figure. I was wearing a pink shorts and a white and pink top. But does that make me a Barbie? Why the hell he would say that?!

Ten minutes later, I was finally able to find my class and enter. As soon as I walked in, two figures came crashing on me and I didn't have to guess who these two were..