CHAPTER 17: THE NOTE AND HELL!

Chapter 17

(WARNING! FOWEL LANGUAGE!)

*TOBIAS POV*

I cant find Tris or Peter anywhere. Where could they have gone? I go to the microphone and announce, " Has anyone seen Tris or Peter? They were both last seen together." i ask.

" I last saw them headed out the side door. Towards the abandoned part of the headquarters." someone from the crowed said.

"Thank you." i said and ran through the side door with Uriah, Zeke, Caleb, and Christina hot on my tail. We all split up cause there are many different doors and hallways through out this part of the building.

Five minutes of searching and nothing. Nothing to give us a hint as to where she is or if she was even there. That is until Uriah yelled, "Guys i got something, get here quick. Tris is in trouble!" He didn't get to finish his sentence before i was running to his location.

When i got to him Cris and Zeke where already there. Caleb came barreling in shortly after. What i saw made me stop in my tracks and my breath cote in my throat.

There was blood on the floor along with her shoes and a note. Shacking my head i hurry and pick up the note and read it.

'Dear Tobias,

Congratulations on the wedding. Im sad i wasn't invited, yet i did still get you a wedding gift. (Look on the back of this)'

It was a picture of Tris unconscious and bloody in her wedding dress.

'Do you like it? Don't worry ill make sure to make her and your children's life a living hell.

you friend,

ERIC!😈😼'

I dropped the note stunned, shocked, hurt, angry, all these emotions going through me at once.

Uriah picks up the note and reads it. " That motherfucker! I thought he was supposed to be dead. You shot him Tobias. How is he still alive?" He said in rage and sadness.

"I don't know but i will get my wife a d kids back if its the last thing i do."

*TRIS POV*

My head and back hurt like hell. I open my eyes and groan. "What happened?" i say looking around. "Where am i?"

"I see your awake finally!" A voice says.

"Who's there? Where am i? Why am i here?" I ask franticly.

"You Tris are in hell!" The person said and walked out.... Eric!

"Eric! How are you still alive? I Thought you where dead. Tobias shot you." I said in shock.

"That doesn't concern you. Since your up why don't we get started shall we? Anton?" He called and a big man walked in with a scary smirk on his face. "You know what to do. Nothing to put her into labor, but enough to make her suffer. Have fun you two." He said and walked out.

The big man stalked to me and thats when the pain started.

*HEY GUYS. SO WHO GUSSED RIGHT. @BIGsis266 WAS THE FIRST ONE TO GET IT RIGHT SO CONGRATS TO YOU. THERE WILL BE A LITTLE TWIST THAT I KNOW BY HER COMMENT @katnip1345 WILL LOVE. TILL NEXT TIME MY FAIRYS AND SPARROW MEN!)😉