CHAPTER 6

*HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT WRITING FOR WHILE IVE BEEN BUSY AND HAVE HAD SOME WRITERS BLOCK SO YEAH HERE'S YOUR UPDATE.

TRIS POV

(1 WEEK LATER)

"You ready to go?" Tobias says walking into my hospital room.

"YES! Get me the hell out of here. I want to go home, and walk around." I say. I have been dying to get out of this freaking hospital for a week now. I hate being cooped up twenty-four seven.

Tobias walks over to me chuckling. he bends down and kisses my head,"Come on lets go home."

As we're walking I realize were not heading towards the dorms were we were staying before the accident. I lift my eyebrow "Tobias where are we going?"

He looks down at me "What do you mean we're going to the dorms."

"No we're not the dorms are that way" I say pointing the direction we just came.

Before he can say anything we walk through a door. I almost fall on my butt when everyone screamed "SURPRISE!!" Thankfully Tobias caught me.

Once I cought my breath I took a good look around there was streamers in blue and pink. There was also balloons in the same colors, a sign that said 'CONGRATULATIONS!!' In blue and pink, and.... dauntless cake. "What us all this?" I ask looking at everyone gathered in front of me. Chris, Zeke, Shauna, Caleb, Hector, and... "URIAH!?" I scream as I run into his awaiting arms.

"Hey Tris." he said chuckling.

"I thought you were supposed to be unplugged last week?" I say into his shoulder.

"I was but I guess it wasn't my time to go." he pulled me back and put a hand on my small baby bump "I guess it wasn't yours either."

I smiled at him "Yeah I guess not." and I went back to hugging him. "I'm so glade your alive." At that he just chuckled.

After I got done hugging Uriah. More like Tobias had to pull me off of him, literaly. We had a blast; We ate cake and talked about what has gone on in the past few weeks.

Zeke asked, "So Tris do you guys know weather their both boy or both girls or a boy and a girl?"

Tobias spoke up first before I could say anything. "We don't know yet the Doctor said its to early to find out, so we have an appointment to see him again in a month." (I think that's right)

I yawn and put my head on Tobias's shoulder and close my eyes. He chuckles "I think some ones tiered. I guess that's my signal, see you guys later." he says addressing our friends.

"Night guys!" Everyone says, and with that Tobias picks me up bridal style and carries me to our room.

TRIS (2 months later) "5months and 1week preg"

Tobias and I are walking down the hall, headed to the hospital for my check up; Plus we are finally going to get to know the sex's of our twins. Things are slowly getting back to normal. David is still alive, but was effected by the to the serum so he doesn't remember anything. Would I like to kill him? Yes. dose he deserve to die? Yes. would it be the right thing to do? Maybe but he doesn't remember anything so I decided to let him live.

We got to the entrance and were greeted by Mathew. "Hey Mathew."

"Hey guys I was actually coming to find you. You ready to find out what these little ones are?" he said placing a hand on my slightly protruding stomach.

"HELL YEAH!" I shout. Tobias and Mathew both laugh at me.

"Come on lets go see." We walk into the room and I sit on the table. Mathew starts to get different things. Once he had what he wanted he walked over to me, and said, "Alright your going to need to pull your shirt up over your stomach for me." I do as he said. Once that's done he comes over with some type of gel. "This is going to cold, but you'll get used to it after a while."

He puts some gel on my stomach, btw it's cold as hell, and took a little machine and rubbed it around.

"Congratulations its a boy and a girl!" Mathew says, excitement clear in his voice.

I look over at Tobias and smiled at him. He leans down and whispers, "Were going to be great parents."

* hey guys sorry it took me so long to update. school has been a hassle and so has band our spring concert is coming up and the music is super hard. i just go my tooth filled today and now my cheek hurts like crazy.