Chapter 43: Freaky, Frisky, and Ferro

Start from the beginning

"Deal."

Ferro took my hand, kissed it, and guided me out of the restaurant and onto the sidewalk. It was flurrying outside and so cold that my nose quickly lost circulation, but I still had Ferro's suit jacket from before and pulled my arms into the sleeves. The jacket was obviously too big for me, but I wasn't trying to please anyone when I was already wearing a ridiculous light up Christmas Sweater.

"You know, in all seriousness, I haven't had a cannoli in so long," I said, letting go of Ferro's hand and looping my arm in his so I could press up against him as we walked. "My grandma used to make the best chocolate chip ricotta ones when I was a little girl. I liked to suck out some of the filling before eating them, it was so good."

"I bet you sucked out that filling, you naughty girl."

I smacked his chest. "Ferro!"

He snickered. "You made that one easy. I think that was the best dirty talk you've ever given me–ever, and it wasn't even intentional."

"I can talk dirty!" I defended.

"I recall you bringing a fireplace into the conversation, the last time you tried to talk dirty to me."

"I was under a lot of pressure, if you recall."

"You're not a very good dirty talker when you try, tigrotta. You're too innocent with your play words. Next time you try and be sexy, you'll refer to your püssy as a little cookie. I'd prefer a lemon poppy biscotti, if you're going to get specific with the flavoring and poke at my culture."

Frustrated at his flirty tone, a frown wedged between my eyebrows. "Hey, it's a lot more difficult to talk dirty to you, than you make it out to be. Everything you say sounds so...fancy. And sexy. You could talk dirty to me about taking a shît, and I'd probably still get want a piece of you."

"I'd like to test this theory." Ferro pulled me off to the side so that we didn't block off the path for other people, and brought his mouth to my ear, transforming that deep, accented voice of his into a husky purr. "Diarrhea," he drawled out, carefully enunciating every section of the word, and yes, it went straight to my 'little cookie'.

"You bîtch," I hissed.

He chuckled lowly at my ear. "Did that make you lose interest in gelato?"

"Please," I scoffed, flipping my hair a little for emphasis. "I've watched Grey's Anatomy episodes that were dirtier than diarrhea. No dirty talk can ruin this girl's love for food, Ferret."

"Nothing is sexier to me than a girl with a huge appetite," Fero said.

"You should see me eat my famous triple decker grilled mac and cheese sandwich, if you like a girl with a big appetite, then. I destroy that sandwich."

"Fück, tigrotta," Ferro drawled out, as if he was extremely turned on. "I would definitely pay to watch you slowly eat a triple decker grilled mac and cheese sandwich."

"You wouldn't want me to make you one, too?"

"Of course I'd want you to make me one. I'd just eat mine way before you were done with yours, so I can have my full attention on you and your mouth, and imagine my dîck in place of your sandwich."

We entered the ice cream shop–which was practically empty because it was winter and Ferro and I were obviously daredevils–and made our way to the front counter to peek at the gelato flavors. My eyes widened at the rainbow of different flavors, piled high in their containers.