Chapter 32

CARLIES POV

I shot awake from my awful nightmare.

I looked around and found a note from Matt on the nightstand. Meet me downstairs babe(; the note said. I smiled to myself and ran downstairs to the lobby of the hotel and was shocked with what was in front of me.

Down on one knee was Matthew. My Matthew. And behind him were all the guys, each holding a letter that spelt out: Marry me?

"Good morning beautiful" he started. "You're so beautiful you know that right? Carlie Aliyah Smith. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I have never had more fun and smiled more than I have when I'm with you. Please Carlie. Let me change your last name. Will you please marry me?"

Tears steadily flowed from my eyes as I ran into Matt's arms he picked me up and spun me around. This little, fairytale moment became the reason I held on to life.

3 YEAR TIME BREAK

"PUSH" The doctor yelled. I had Matt on my left squeezing my hand as I squeezed back.

"Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Espinosa you have a beautiful baby girl." The nurse smiled at me and handed my my daughter.

"What do you want to name her?" I looked up at Matthew.

"How about Summer Lee?" he suggested.

"It's perfect" I smiled down at Summer as she opened her eyes to look at me. A small smile crept across her face and I realized in that moment one very simple but powerful thing. I made it.

HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVERRR!! Sadly this is the end of this story. I hope to soon write a sequel. Thank you all for the love and support that you have given me. This has been a great journey and I have learned to take risks and be willing to make mistakes. Also. I have learned to be more confident. Thank you all. And maybe for the last time... please vote and comment. I love you 💖💖💖