3 ✾

In a small amount of time they have arrived at Dally's friends house.
" Dally will they even allow Alecia and i?" Pony asked getting out of the car. " Why wouldnt they?" " Dallas we are at like a Bar/Strip club they are only 14&13 " Madison told Dally " Dont worry about it they are with me " They all walked to the porch and the minute someone opened the door smoke came flowing out. " Heyy Dallas what are you doin all they way down here come on in have a drink "
" Well im actually here so i can take the bedroom up stairs " " You actually wanna stay here with those two youngings?" " There more mature than you think " " Alright only for tonight " " Alright thank you " Everyone started up the stairs. All you could smell was cigarette smoke sweat and alcohol. It was a very disturbing sight with all the drunks just lounging around on eachother.
" PonyBoy and Alecia you to take that bed Madison and i have this one here and Soda you and Kaylee take the pull out bed alright " " Hey i still havent gotten food " Alecia said
" Pony take her to get food " " I cant drive Dally you know that " " Heres 5 dollars theres a food place right down the street get food and bring it back here and dont go any were else we are leaving in the mornin "
" Wait but where are we going?" Pony asked standing up " Pony it dont matter just go get the food "
" Alone?" " I'll go " Alecia volunteered
" No ill go i dont want you getting hurt if anything" Soda said " Come on Pony lets make it back before dark. It was around 5:30 when Pony and Soda started walking to the little corner store to get some food.
" Soda im really curious how Darry is feeling right now " " Yea me to " " Im not gonna lie but i feel like he dosent really care anymore " " I've felt that way for awhile pony" Soda told him while he put his arm around him. Moments later the boys approached the store and grabbed bread , lunch meat and a case of cola.
" Ya know what i realized now that we actually have girlfriends " " What?" Pony asked " That someone cares about us , Like someone actually cares about us pony " " I guess i never looked at it like that " " I really love Kaylee and im very grateful for all of them in our lives " " Me to i would be lost without any of them especially Alecia " " She keeps you calm and happy i havent seen you this happy im happy you asked her out " " Yea me to " the boys walked back to the little house/party house.
" We made it!" Sodapop yelled as him and pony walked up the stairs. Kaylee grabbed the bag from soda's hand and laid everything out to make sandwhiches. As kaylee made sandwhiches Dallas started to explain to everyone what the plan was for tommrow. " Ok so we are leaving early so Ponyboy sleep please im driving us to Agniloc and Soda you and Kaylee are gonna stay at the little abandon house my grandparents owned i think im going to take Pony and Alecia to the store to buy supplies Madison and I are going to get more money then we will pick them back up and we will all be at the house " Dally said while kaylee handed him a sandwhich. " What supplies should we get?" Alecia asked while she ate her sandwhich.
" More food drinks smokes anything that would be useful " Dally said
" Alright "
" Come over here ya'll " pony said pulling a chair to the window
" What is it?" Madison asked
" The sunset looks great from here"
Pony stood up and looked out the window " Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf,
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day
Nothing gold can stay" after he finished what he said he sat back down and continued watchig the sun slowly set. " PonyBoy where did you hear that from?" soda asked
" Its a poem i heard in school and i never really understood it " " So all of a sudden you just say it this kid" kaylee said " I thought it was good for the moment " he replied
" How Early are we leaving tommrow?" Madison asked as she sat next to Dallas " 4 in the morning not a minute later " " Why so early?"
" Because we just gotta do it ok no questions " When Dallas said something you really didnt wanna do the opposite. Even though he has changed his ways big time he still had that little bit of temper in him you really didnt wanna spark. " Its 7 We should all be ready to go to sleep no later than 9 im waking ya'll up about 3:30 ok " " Ok" everyone said
" Do you think Darry is worried?" Ponyboy whispered to SodaPop. " You know what Pony I really couldnt tell you i wanna hope he is but i dont really know Darry just insent the same Darry we had " Ponyboy just sighed and laid down on the little bed with Alecia and tried to relax and fall asleep. Dallas was sitting at the little desk near the door smoking a cigarette while he was thinking about all the good times he had with Darry before he started to go down hill.
" Man how the times have changed " Dallas said to Madison. " But was it any better when we were younger? we were always stuck and had no where to go and look at us now we are actually becoming adults maybe not how we pictured it but we have freedom now " Madison explained to Dally. " Yea yes i know but i just wish things possibly could of been different for all of us so we wouldnt be stuck in this mess" " So are you saying you want us to drop everything and just become Socs " Madsion asked while she stood up and stared at him. " No im not saying that at all im proud to be a greaser "
" I know i know im just messing with you but i think we should get to sleep"
" Sounds like a plan "
" I really hope Darry dosent worry about us " " I really dont " Ponyboy whispered as he fell asleep..