Sane

Sakutaro's pov

"Come back here please, Mayu" I called, she was way ahead of me.

"Ehehe, ok~ayyy" She giggled.

"What is funny? You know it is extremely dangerous in here." I said, I wasn't trying to be harsh, I just didn't like the thought of us splitting up.

"You look so cute when your angry, shig.." She said as she laughed and skipped back over to me.

She suddenly gripped onto my hand making me feel safe. Here we were in the middle of a dark, eerie school yet Mayu still made me feel as if I was back home, she really was obliging. We wandered around helplessly for maybe two hours? We had only the light of my phone to guide us. I tried to break open the window with a chair but it really was no use, but Mayu was always there, she kept me sane throughout seeing things I never wanted to see, she held me close through it all. I really did not know what I would have done without her.

"Did you hear that, shignee?" She whimpered.

"No I didn't, what is it?" I replied, to say I was confused would be an understatement.

"I'm going to splat you on that waaa~lll

Suzume no more, Suzume no more

paint a pretty pictuuu~ree" It sounded like children... very young children. They were distant but it still terrified me to the bone. Why would children so young scare me so much.

"eeeeeek!!" Mayu cried as she leaned into my chest. She was petrified.

A strange blue glow came into view a before I knew it I saw the whole body of a ghost.. three ghosts! I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't want to anyway, I had never seen anything like this even in my worst nightmares. The horrific image covered my mind, and now I was seeing something my eyes wont ever be able to erase.

"SUZUMOTO... COME HERE MAYUUUUU!" The tallest ghost screeched, they were all running at us at a super human speed, we ran but we were mortal. We had no power. They weren't running at us infact. They were running only at Mayu! They chased her further and further from me.

Mayu's pov

I was already out of breath from running. I couldn't breathe, I felt as if someone was choking me. My heart was racing and all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball. I ran round a corner and waited in complete silence...I knew the pain was coming. A choked up cry for help forced itself up my throat as the ghosts came around the corner where I sat. I felt a drop run down my cheek. This was the end of the road. The tallest girl came towards me holding a sharp sewing knife, she had a huge smile on her face...she was enjoying this. All I could do was wait for the pain. I shut my eyes... there was no escape. She quickly stabbed me in the eye, it felt like a cold icicle. She then ripped it out of its socket, it was the strangest feeling ever. The adrenalin flew over my veins like a carp through a river, but I couldn't move a single muscle. I couldn't even scream. It was so torturous I couldn't help but cry. I could feel so much blood trickle down my face. 

"MAYUUUUU!!" It was Shig~nee!! I didn't care about the pain anymore! I couldn't even feel it! I was about to run when I was picked up. The person carrying me was running at top speed. I opened my eyes... well now eye... My vision was blurred and dull but I could recognize them glasses anywhere... it was Shig.

--------------------------------------------------------

HALLO

so yeah this one was kinda gory but I'm gonna continue with it tonight because this was rushed because I'm looking after my little sister at the same time.... HOPE YOU LIKED SHIG BEING SANE WOOP;3 Also I have no idea what if feels like to be stabbed in the eye so I probably wasn't that good at describing it but o well

----------------------------------

Also I just want to let you guys know I will be writing a seishiki fanfic soon after I've finished this so yay.

ALSO TYSM FOR 100 VIEWS c: