Where are we?

Naomi's POV

I opened my eyes to see only darkness, it took a couple minutes for my eyes to adjust. My eyes darted around the room in confusion, where am I? I suddenly realised how much my head hurt, it was heavy, I was scared that my neck might just snap from the weight. My student ID card caught my attention, I grabbed it and held it close, being the only thing I knew in this place. This place. What was it? The floor was wooden, filled with holes and dirty... The wallpaper was pealing and covered in mould. There were little desks all around the room, smaller than mine. Why was I by myself? I saw a small scrap of paper lying on the floor, I quickly picked it up and put it in my student ID card, that's when I remembered it all, Ayumi's Sachiko charm... and now I'm here? Where is everyone?! I stood up and looked around the room.

"SEIKOOO??"

"SATOSHI?" I called out, panicking.

"Nooo... Five more minutes" I heard a voice say, a voice that I knew well infact. I straight away knew...

"Seiko!" I said, so happy I thought I would cry, I'm not alone here!

I followed the sweet voice and collapsed to the floor where she lay. Hugging her tightly.

"Mph? What's wrong naomi?" she said, unknowing of what was going on, like me then I guess...