'This'-Jungkook and Jimin

You are so close to BTS but you're much more comfortable to be with the maknaes Jungkook and Jimin.

You were in your room until you heard a knock on your door downstairs. You ran and opened it. You smiled widely as you saw Jimin at the doorstep.

"Come in." You said. He came into your house and sat on the couch while you were walking towards the kitchen to get two glasses of juice.
"Here." You said.
"Thanks." He said and drank it.

You and Jimin were talking for 30 minutes and you heard another knock. You opened the door to see the other BTS members. You let them in and you remembered the reason they all came was because tonight is your movie marathon night.

You went to the kitchen to get food ready for you and BTS. Jin helped you preparing everything while the other BTS members went to their rooms to take blankets and pillows. (They all have a room of their own in your house)

They spreaded some thin matresses on the floor while you ran to Jimin's room leaving Jin to carry the foods alone to the coffee table. You took Jimin's pillows and threw it on the matress but it accidently hit V and you both started to run around the couch.

After the chasing session, you were tired and you fell on Jimin's chest while trying to catch your breath. As you caught your breath, RapMon played the movie and you sat beside Jimin.

Now, the third movie was playing and none of you were sleepy. You got up to get a mug of milk. You stood at the counter and felt someone standing behind you. You turned around to see Jungkook with puppy eyes.

"Hmm?" You hummed in a questioning tone.
"I want some." He said and you chuckled.
"Here." You gave him the mug and he drank it. You took the mug from Jungkook and put it in the sink.

You went back to see most of them sleeping. But, the three maknaes and J-Hope were all still awake.

"Aren't you sleepy?" You asked them. They shook they're head.
"No." They said in unison. You shrugged and sat in between Jungkook and Jimin to not wake the sleeping ones.

Soon, all of them fell asleep. Jumin's head was on your lap while his hand was in between your thighs. You wanted to remove it but you didn't want to wake him so you had to let it be. You were lying on Jungkook's shoulder until you felt someone rubbing you and you let out a gasp. You turned to see Jimin's eyes closed but his hand were active moving around your private areas.

"Jimin!" You whisper-shouted. He smirked and got up while his hands were still doing it's job.
"You didn't move my hand." He said and smiled.
"Doesn't mean you could do 'this'." You said while trying to hold back your moan.
"Well, I seem to like doing 'this' though." He said and smirked again. You couldn't help letting out a soft moan.

You knew that Jungkook is the type that wakes up easily and your soft moan had woke him. He opened his eyes and were shocked at what he was seeing infront of him. He couldn't help but to just watch.

"Yah! Don't look at me like that!" You said between your moans.
"Maknae want to try?" Jimin said right after you released your first cum. He looked at Jungkook and smirked. Jungkook blushed and looked away.
"Try it on him." Jimin whispered at your ear telling you to tease Jungkook. You thought that it might be fun.

You went to Jungkook and sat on his lap. Your hands roaming around him while giving him small pecks. You didn't expect him to kiss you back. Each second of the kiss, he made it harder and rougher. Jimin came closer and started stripping you. You stopped both of them.

"We can't do it here. Well, I'm also still a virgin." You said while looking down.
"Let's go upstairs." Jungkook said.
"We'll not hurt you." Jimin said and carried you bridal style to your room.

He put you on the bed and started kissing you again. Jungkook took charge on stripping you. He took your T-shirt off and pulled down your shorts. Jungkook stroked your wet pussy and slowly found a way to slip his hand in your panties. He put one finger in you and you felt like an electric shot had just flowed in your body. Your head were thrown back and Jimin kissed you to get you distracted while he was also stripping at the time and it actually works.

Jungkook added a finger each time he pushed and pulled it inside you. You cummed for the first time in your life and you could not believe how good it feels like to cum. Later, you felt cold air at your private area and looked down to see that your panties were thrown to the side of the bed already.

Jimin and Jungkook changed places and Jimin started to place his bulge at your entrance. You were scared but nodded to tell him to proceed. He slowly pushed in and you were surprised that it doesn't really hurt that much.

After a few minutes, you were already enjoying the thrusts and you had also been able to control your moans. You cummed and Jimin followed right after that.

They told you to be in a certain position and you did what they said. Once you were in the position they desired, both of them thrusted inside you. Jimin thrusting in your pussy while Jungkook thrusting in your butt. (LOL.... I don't know how to describe it but I hope you understand.....)

You cummed for the third time and both of them came too. You chuckled and both of them looked at you with a weird face.

"What are you laughing at?" Jimjn asked.
"Can't believe I'm this lucky to lose my virginity to two of my cutest and hottest bestfriends.
"You were born lucky." They said and hugged you while laying on the bed. Later, all of you fell asleep peacefully.

~The End~

Mianhe! Mianhe for granting your request late. I've been busy with school and that's why I'm ending this book soon.... But, I'm not stopping from being an author. I'm on a project to make fanfics.... so, wait for it! ^^

Once again, mianhe! I'll try to get requests done quickly..... Thanks for supporting me and share, vote or comment if you like my stories! :)