Kim Taehyung ☁️

[edited]

It was a boring break since you were stuck at home not knowing what to do. Your best friends were off on vacation with their families while your father was working outstation in Japan leaving just you and your mother at home.

You had an older brother, Jeon Jungkook, who at the time was studying in a college abroad. While you were laying in bed with your laptop trying to find a video on youtube that you haven't watched, your mother called for you from downstairs.

You buried your face into your pillow and let out a heavy sigh before getting out of bed to see what she wanted. Hopping down the stairs, your eyes lit up when you saw your brother standing at the door.

"You're back!" You threw yourself onto him wrapping your arms around his neck and legs around his waist

"I've missed you too." Jungkook wrapped his arms around you to hold you up

"Calm down." Your mother chuckled "Your brother must be tired from the flight."

Releasing him, you reached for the bag next to Jungkook on the floor to help him take them up to his room. Just before taking your next step, you realised that you didn't recognise the bag and it was a branded one too.

"Did you steal this from your housemate or something?" You held the bag a little higher up to show him "Jeon Jungkook, who taught you to steal?"

"That's actually mine." A brown haired guy standing behind your brother said pointing to the bag you were holding

"I'm sorry." You sheepishly smiled and placed the bag back on the floor next to the stranger

"This is my friend, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook introduced him to you and your mother

"Nice to meet you." The guy bowed to your mother before turning to you "You must be (y/n)."

"Nice to meet you." You bowed to the older guy

"Mom, if it's fine with you can Taehyung stay here for a bit before he goes back to Daegu?"

"Of course, he can stay in the guest room." Your mother nodded "I'll heat up the food for you two, I'm sure you're hungry."

"Thanks mom." Jungkook said with a grin

"Thank you aunty." Taehyung shyly smiled

You helped your brother and his friend carry their bags up to their rooms before all three of you sat together in the living room to talk. You've always been close to your older brother probably because your age gap was only a year.

When Jungkook broke the news to you that he was going abroad to continue his studies, you were upset with him for a few days. That is until he decided to cheer you up by getting you after school and you both walked to the convenience store together.

It was the place where your brother and you would sneak out to together in the middle of the night when you both felt hungry. While you were both attending the same high school together, you would stop by there on most days and Jungkook would treat you to ice cream.

"I'm sorry." The two of you apologised at the same time holding your ice creams in hand

"I'm the one who should be sorry." You felt guilty towards your brother for not just being happy for him "You wanted to attend that university since the time you read about their performing arts course, I should be happy for you that you got accepted and you worked so hard for it too."

"Aww my baby sister is all grown up and mature now." His left hand reached to your head roughly ruffling your hair

"I'm going to kill you." You slapped his hand away with a glare "It took me 45 minutes to curl my hair and make it neat."