Kim Taehyung ☁️

[edited]

Taehyung and you have been dating for about three years and although you were planning on going away to L.A for a few years, you both decided to stay together and make it work.

You were laying in bed with your laptop going through your older design sketches. The reason you were moving to L.A was to grab more opportunities to further your career in fashion.

Your boyfriend became your inspiration as you've watched him and the other members grow their group from unknown rookies into worldwide stars. You've always felt proud of all that Taehyung have achieved and you wanted him to feel the same for you.

It was no doubt that Taehyung have always been by your side even though sometimes not physically but he would always make an effort to remind you that you're never alone.

There was a time when he was off on tour and you had to attend meetings with fashion companies to sell them your designs. It was night time where he was at then but he still facetimed you before he went to bed to wish you good luck.

Being the great and sweet boyfriend that he is, Taehyung also makes sure to never forget anniversaries or other important dates. When he wasn't able to spend those days with you, he always makes up for it when he gets back.

While you were sorting the sketches into different folders to tidy up the files in your laptop, you heard your charging phone ringing on your desk. Lifting yourself out of bed, you unplugged your phone from the charger and answered the call.

"(Y/n), Taehyung was in an accident and is admitted at the N Hospital." the group's manager spoke on the other end of the line "I'm so sorry (y/n)."

Hearing the shocking news, you didn't know what to feel and your phone dropped back onto the desk after you had ended the call. You were feeling in denial and didn't want to believe that what you just heard was true.

Hurriedly, you dressed yourself in much proper clothes and drove to the said hospital. When you arrived, you asked the nurses for Taehyung's ward room and rushed there to check on him.

Entering the ward room, the doctor was still doing a check up on your boyfriend so you stood quietly at the side with Jimin and Jungkook who were already there. After the check up, you decided to ask the doctor about Taehyung's current condition.

"Will he be okay doctor?" You questioned

"For now he is in the state of a coma and he could be for a long time because he had hit his head when the accident happened." The female doctor explained "We can't be too sure as to how long he'd be in this coma but we do hope his family and close friends could stick by his side until he wakes up."

"Thank you." You bowed a little to her and made your way back into the room

While Jungkook and Jimin sat on the sofa by the window on the left side of the bed, you sat on the single chair on the right holding Taehyung's hand in yours. Tears formed in your eyes as you looked at your boyfriend who was in a very deep sleep.

"How did this happen?" You turned to the group's manager questioning him when everyone else had already arrived

"He was on a solo modelling job and the shooting venue was up in the mountains." He started to explain "The drive down the mountain was pretty rocky and the van dropped off the edge landing on some trees."

"Why was the driver so careless?" You glared at him but then relaxed your face into a less irritated expression knowing that there was no point in getting angry anyways "Whatever, how's the driver and Tae's manager?"