"Let's Play The Cuddle Game..."

When I woke up, I was still in yesterday's clothes, and I was using Alex's chest as a pillow. I guess we all fell asleep. The last thing I remember we were working on the finishing touches on our last song, Forever Fantasy.

The Cap. left after we got the seventh song done, and we really didn't stop working after that. My mom came in to bring us something to eat (little does she know that there's a box of food and drinks at the bottom of the pantry. We keep all of the music and maintenance parts for the instruments in there.) at around 7, and the rest of the time we just kept writing. But I guess we had opened up the futon, and everyone else had opened up the sofa bed.

Alex had his arm wrapped around me. I could hear his slow, relaxed heartbeat. It was like a song I was lost in. I played with his hand, tracing the creases on his fingers and on the palm of his hand. He was so beautiful - in a guy way of course. I was still playing with his hand when I felt him pull me closer to him.

"I would say good morning, but it's still dark outside." He mumbled sleepily.

I leaned over him, smiling at his sleepiness.

"I love you're hands... It's so weird. Whenever I hold them, they make me stop shaking... It's like whenever you touch any part of me... I'm okay..." I said quietly.

He cupped my face with his hands and smiled.

"I guess that means that I can never let you go..." he whispered.

"I hope so..." I smiled.

I giggled as he kissed me. He kissed me deeply, and I could feel the love and passion in it.

I pulled away to look at his eyes. He has such beautiful eyes. I've never seen eyes that shine so much. And his kisses... they leave my lips tingling.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispered in aw.

"Alex?" I started.

"Yes, princess?" He asked.

"I've been needing some serious cuddling lately..." I said.

"Then let's play the cuddle game. I'll be the kid, you be my Sar Bear. The rules are that we have to cuddle and snuggle. Whoever does it the best, wins. Deal?" He asked smiling.

"Deal." I answered with the same goofy smile.

I kissed him, and then kissed him again, and again, and again. And then I curled up next to him as he wrapped himself around me, pushing me closer to him. Then, he snuggled his face into my neck and whispered,

"Goodnight, Sar Bear..."

"Night Babe..."

I haven't slept so good in ages.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"WAKE UP,
WAKE UP,
WAKE UP,
YEAH I'M SO TIRED OF WAITING..." Lostprophets sang. Time to wake up... sadly.

I rolled over and got a good look of a sleeping Alex in the light. His mouth was slightly open, and his face just looked so relaxed. It was then that I realized how stressed he really is. I've gotten so used to his stress lines that I forgot what his faced looked like when he was relaxed.

I pushed his bangs back to get a better look at him. As I was looking over his face, I noticed a scar. It was kind of big at the beginning, but it thinned out and ran down the side of his face, a little past his ear. I've never seen it before, but it didn't look new. I wanted to know where he got it from, but I knew I'd find out sooner or later, and I was okay with that.

I leaned down and kissed the scar, as if the kiss would make it all better.

He stirred a bit, so I kissed him. We really needed to wake up anyways. We were becoming late.

"I wish I could wake up like this everyday..." he said with a sleepy smile.

"I wish I didn't have to move from this spot..." I said.

"I promise I'll cuddle with you extra next time. But you need to get ready. Come on, go put some music in so everyone will wake up."

I got out from under the blankets that someone I guess threw over us last night and put some music on. I know not to wake everyone else up without music. We all get mad when something other than music wakes us up. It just annoys us all.

"BABY YOU'RE A SONG,
YOU MAKE ME WANT TO ROLL MY WINDOWS DOWN,
AND CRUISE..."

I let Florida Georgia Line wake everyone up while I got all of their clothes ready with a granola bar. Our outfits - we had planed - consisted of the Grains Of Sand shirts we had made and jeans.

"I call the guest bathroom." Gabby grumbled sleepily.

"I'll take the camper bathroom." Alex added.

"I'll just take my parent's bathroom." I said.

"I guess that means Ray will have to wait for one to open." Tal said from across the room. "I'll take you're bathroom Sar Bear."

I groaned handing everyone the clothes I had gotten ready for them.

It's gonna be a long day...