Chapter 18

READ ITS VERY IMPORTANT!!
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
ATTENTION! SMUT WARNING!! There is some graphic boyxboy action, if you dislike or find this gross. first of all wtf and secondly leave while you have a chance anyways for those who do like it, than I love you and your cute little faces. The picture is a delicious cake I got to eat when I went to Seattle. I live in Washington yet I've never been to the space needle, anyways, enjoy my darlings and bye losers. LOVE NIKKIS RAINBOW!!
----
"Wooooooo!!!" I heard Scott scream as he danced all over Isaac. I thought wolves can't get drunk.

"I added a little something to the shots they took" Derek whispered in my ear. He came? To a club? "That thing will keep them crazy for at least the night"

"What do you want to do in the mean time?" I asked resting my arms on his shoulders.

"You know, I know you lost your virginity. but I still haven't claimed you" he pulled my waist closer "And it'll feel like your first time"

What should I do? Go with the crazy sexy Wolf? Or stay in this hot club? is that even a challenging question?

I looked over at Lydia who was flirting with this sexy bartender. Jackson was acting more like Derek and was glaring at the two. Scott and Isaac were literally having dry sex on the dance floor. And Allison was getting super close to this chick.

"Race you back" I say quickly and started to run out of the club. before I left I yelled "MORE SHOTS!!!" And minutes after people crowded the entrance leaving Derek inside.

"You know that wasn't nice" Derek growled in my ear "I'm gonna have to get payback"

"Looking forward to it" I said pulling him in for a kiss. biting his lip before running to the mansion place. seriously I think these vampires are rich AF.

I passed that big room I was waiting in earlier getting stopped by "wait there little human" her British accent is I wonderful I want one.

"Yea?" I popped my head in the doorway.

"I'm not a wolf but I can tell your going to do naughty things" she said standing up "use protection wolves don't have anything but I promised your dad-"

"My dad?"

"Oh he hasn't told you, that's adorable" she cooed "but what do you expect from a Stilinski?

"What do you mean?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"I suggest you ask your father" she said walking into one of the bedrooms.

Ask my dad? I left it alone for now. right now I'm going to mate with my.... mate?

When I walked into our room I heard the shower on. I took this as an opportunity. I walked to the closet and took my clothes off. then I heard the shower stop, I originally wanted to change into something sexy but I don't have time.

I hid in the clothes, and waited for Derek's footsteps. when they stopped in the closet I jumped out. Mt tactics didn't work, at that moment he dodged me and grabbed my arms pulling me to his bare chest.

I was amazed at the same time a little embarrassed. The reason why, we're both naked. "You can't sneak up on a werewolf" he whispered.

"Worth a shot" I shrugged. another second of intense starring I'm gonna die. "Fuck it" I pulled his head down connecting his warm soft lips to mine.

He kissed back and pushed me to the wall. the kiss was rough but passionate, he bit my lip asking for entrance. I let him, feeling his tongue explore every inch of my mouth. There are no words to explain what this man was doing to me. his hands explored every part of my naked body, his huge erection grinding on mine, tongue invading my mouth.

Honestly, I couldn't wait. he lifted my legs up as I wrapped them around his waist. he cupped my ass, squeezing and slapping it once in a while. he carried us out of the closet and brought us to the bed.

He immediately grabbed a condom and lube, off the nightstand. He took two fingers and applied a fair amount of lube on my entrance before inserting both fingers at once.

"Aghh!!"i screamed at the sudden rush of pain and pleasure. he waited a few seconds, then started to move his fingers. Moving them in and out, around and stretching my entrance. it didn't take him long until I arched my back from the burst of emotions that was now coursing through my veins.

"Found it" he chuckled taking his fingers out of me. he opened the condom and slipped it on. he didn't hesitate to get inside me. I screamed at the pain, he stopped when he was fully in.

"You couldn't wait?" I asked still in pain.

"Yes" he grunted "but I love seeing you writhe under me" he said as he started to thrust causing me to make an "ugh" sounds.

Am I actually doing this? Me and Derek.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
THE END!
Thank you too all of you who read this book I love you all and I'm gonna stop writing cuz I'm a big piece of shi- CAMERON!! Stop I'll rip your ball sack off. Leave my story alone!!! sorry I am not ending this book here it is still going and I'll make many more books I'm sorry if he scared you. I would delete what he wrote but I can't. 😭 bye and LOVE NIKKIS RAINBOW!!!