Chapter two

DEREKS POV
I lost control...... why is my mate a human?

"Ughh!"

"What's wrong bro" Cora asked

"He met his mate" Laura answered "he's a human"

"Wait..... he's a dude?"

"Yes, and Derek can't control himself around him"

"Ohhhh"

"Yup he just wants to claim him every time he sees him" Laura smirked.

"Does she mean..."

"Yes she means fuck him" I said putting my head down.

"I don't know what to do" I said running my hand threw my hair "he's not just a human, he's the most fragile human ever"

"Aww I don't want to interfere mainly because I don't know how gay sex works" Cora said walking out.

What am I going to do with him?

STILES POV
"So...... Derek's his name?" Lydia asked

"Seriously Lydia I told you all about how Scott was bit by a werewolf and that's all you get?"

"Well....... I'm not saying your crazy but...... you are"

"Fine, yes his names Derek and he's.......... outside your window" I said pointing behind her for her to see a still grumpy face of Derek.

".....Hi?" She said opening the window.

"I need to talk to stiles" he said. Lydia didn't move "alone"

"Ok. ok, just please don't be too loud"

"Lydia!!" I screamed at her and pushed her out.

"I didn't tell her"

"Your lying"

"Damn. wait how can you tell?"

"I can hear your heart, there's a lot of things werewolves can do that will shock you" his face turned red "like smell arousal"

God no "no no I'm not horny I'm just stressed" it didn't help as he got closer to me.

Part of me just wants to jump him. "I'm not bothered by it" he said in the most sexiest tone ever, while his eyes turning red.

"Is that a werewolf thing?" I asked backing into the bed.

"Yup" he connected our lips. Just a single peck turning into a lustful hot make out session.

"So you like me too?" I panted.

His eyes went back to normal, "fuck!" He murmured. he started for the door.

"Wait!" I yelled graving his hand "where are you going?"

"I can't do this" he grumbled.

"Do what?" I asked getting irritated "have sex with me?"

"No" he said

"What is it then? I barely know you and yet twice you almost molested me" I said "granted I actually want you to do that"

"I don't even know why I believe you, or everything you say"

"Because it's the truth and will keep you safe" he said "the reason I came was to tell you about the full moon, bring Scott to a house in the woods. Wolves can't control themselves"

"No"

"What?"

"No, I don't believe you. Scott won't hurt me, and even if he is a werewolf I doubt he'll loose control"

"Fine..... your funeral" that's all he said jumping out.

What's his problem? "You dressed?" Lydia opened the door.

"Sorry Lydia I need to go" I ran out of the room "oof" I ran into something solid.

"Why are you here stilinski?" Jackson asked with that 'I'm gonna kill you if you don't answer' look.

"He was hanging out" Lydia yelled out "hurt him you can go too"

He glared at me. what did I ever do to him? What did anything ever do to him to make him so mean?

"Oof" why am I keep bumping into people.

"Sorry stiles" Danny said lifting me up.

"Danny! Just the person I need to see" I dragged him out of ye house into my jeep.

All he said was 'Jackson needed a ride home after he's done there'

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Somewhere private" I said turning into one of beacons camping areas.

"Why are we here?"

"I need to ask you a question" I said putting the car in park "am I attractive?"

"Excuse me?"

"You know am I attractive..... to gay guys?"

"You could've just asked me five miles back?" He sighed "and why do you care your not- you are!!!" He gasped.

"Fine yes I am gay" I said "am I or am I not?"

"Yes you'll be a hot bottom" he said licking his lips as he checked me out. "Who's the guy?"

"What guy?"

"There's obviously a guy otherwise you wouldn't be asking me this"

"His names Derek" I said "we met just last night"

"Is there anything else, I suppose so since we're not moving"

"I need you to do me a favor"

Sorry it's short promise to make it longer next time bye